flustered!KYLE x flirty!READER

This one shot was requested by lunathafreak666 (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
I never wrote an one shot with flirty character before, so I apologize if it's kinda cringy or something(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠) To be honest, I think this is my the worst one shot I ever written.

⊱ ───ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ─── ⊰

I didn't know what was worse, being late
for my little band's practice by being in
detention or being in the detention
with all of my dumb classmates.

”This is ridiculous! Why are we also being punished for this if it was all Cartman's fault!?” Wendy complained, I couldn't agree more with her. It was so unfair.

”Miss Testaburger, how many times do I have to tell you to be quiet!?” the old woman yelled without even taking her eyes off the newspaper.

”It's no use, Wendy” I said quickly.

That's right, nothing would change because of the school's sick policy. I was in the detention many times mainly because of my different way of expressing myself through clothes, which did not please the teachers, who had specific rules instilled in their heads and were not open to anything new, so I already knew that complaining wouldn't change a thing.

I didn't feel like doing anything, today's classes completely exhausted me, so I put my head on the wooden bench and closed my eyes.
However, I was roused from falling asleep by the voice of the teacher who was watching us.

I sighed and my head immediately went up, I looked quickly around the classroom to find a victim to start writing notes to.

My eyes flicked over every face in the room, I wanted to pick Craig at first, but he was obviously busy talking to his boyfriend, then Bebe came to my mind, but she was my friend, so she would have guessed who was writing to her from the handwriting alone. Suddenly, I saw the perfect victim, Kyle. From the look on his face, you could tell he was bored too.

I reached into my backpack for a piece of paper and quickly scribbled a piece of text on it. I accosted Wendy and gave her the note.

”Could you please pass it to Kyle? Don't say it's from me through” I murmured.

”Hey cutie? Who writes something like that nowadays?” she whispered, but still passed the note to Kyle.

I glanced behind me to catch the redhead's reaction to the little note from me. The boy first looked around the note and then opened it and read the contents. Kyle's face immediately turned red, the boy didn't even bother to reply, he just simply threw the note out, which made me a little annoyed.

’Maybe I should be more flirty?’ I thought to myself while writing another letter. This time, I actually wrote something flirty-like. I looked at the contents of the letter for a while and then told Wendy again to give it to the teen.

This note evoked the same emotions in the boy as the previous one, but this time, Kyle actually wrote back. The black-haired girl handed me a piece of paper with the answer and I immediately read it.

’That's not funny! Stop with
these crazy notes! >:(’

After reading the response, I chuckled a bit, wasn't that kind of cute? Under the boy's answer, I wrote another few words from me. This time, I wrote about how adorable he looks when he's angry. Wendy immediately knew what it was about when I turned to her, she snatched the note from my hand and passed it on, giving me a wink. Out of the corner of my eye, I glanced at Kyle to see his reaction.

The teenager threw a short ’Ugh, again?’ and shortly after, he opened the note to reveal next lines of text. Kyle immediately frowned and scribbled something on the paper and handed it back.

This joke isn't funny at all!

You smiled slightly as you saw the boy's response. With fun, you answered him with a short and concise ’What if it isn't a joke?’ and threw the piece of paper back to Wendy thinking how cute the boy was with all these reactions.