[FLUFF] KENNY x READER

Woohoo, this is my first Kenny and also
fluff one shot<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> Sorry that it is so short, but I wanted to experience and test out some things (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

The wind entered the small room lightly and flicked your hair awkwardly while slightly waking you up. You opened your sleepy eyes and immediately regretted waking up.

Through the open window, cold air flew in every now and then and you could hear the quiet, but beautiful singing of birds. You wanted to get up, but something or rather someone was preventing you from doing so.
Confused and surprised, you looked down to see your boyfriend, Kenny, sleeping soundly.
The boy looked so innocent, it made your
heart melt. Your hand almost immediately went to the boy's smooth, fluffy hair as if it was programmed that way. You ran your fingers through the blonde's hair gently, and at some moments, tucked it behind the boy's ears.

”[Reader], what are you doing?” Kenny asked oversleeping.

”Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?” you said quietly and then kissed the blonde's forehead ”Come on, I'll make us a breakfast”

You grabbed your boyfriend's hand and dragged him to the kitchen. Normally, Kenny would have resisted long ago, but the idea of ​​having breakfast together was something of a salvation for him.