PETE x READER

Pete is a downright perfect boyfriend, that's a fact. He took you everywhere with him, whether it was a short walk or going out with friends and, to be honest, you enjoyed it. Recently, the teenager had started to take an interest in other world cuisines, so both of you just went to visit a new thai restaurant that was located in the centre of South Park.

After much thought, you both finally chose your dishes, your boyfriend chose kuay jab and you chose pad thai. To make the waiting time for your food pass more quickly, you immediately started chatting about all sorts of topics. As befits a restaurant in the middle of the bustling town of South Park, your orders were prepared in no time. Without hesitation, you began to savour the exotic cuisine.

While you were eating, however, you noticed that strands of Pete's hair were notoriously falling into his soup making it impossible for him to eat it. Seeing the boy's constant efforts, you finally couldn't stand it and you reached into your pocket. After finding the first better hairpin, you got up from your seat and walked over to the teenager.

"May I ask what you are doing?" Pete asked slightly disoriented while feeling you touch his hair.

"I'm tidying up your hair, can't you see? After all, it gets in the way of your eating" you answered fastly and after fastening the pin, you returned to your seat. Not even a minute had passed and Pete had already removed the pink accessory from his hair.

"Huh? A hairpin with a kitten?" His eyebrows furrowed instantly and his face took on a dissatisfied expression "It's a thing that a confomist would wear"

"Why did you take it off? You looked kind of cute while wearing it!" you started lamenting, while your boyfriend's cheeks suddenly changed its color to the color of a ripe beetroot.

"Whatever, I can wear it though" he mumbled as the pinkish hair accessory sticked to his shiny, lush hair again.