tsundere!STAN x fem! READER

AUTHORS NOTE:
It was my first time writing a tsundere like character so yeah, don't expect too much from this oneshot.

‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

”[Reader], come on. He is wonderful... He is a walking example of perfection!” your friend instilled in you.

”Only in appearance, inside he is a fierce egotist” you replied shortly.

Who was your friend referring to? They were talking about none other than your classmate, Stanley Marsh. For the fair sex, everything was wonderful about him, his delicate face, height, style. The boy's only flaw was his waspish and sometimes even mean personality.

Unlike the others, you were not fond of the boy, and he was not fond of you either. There wasn't a day when you didn't get into an argument with Stan. Being in the same class increased your problem of not getting along even more.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

New day had just begun, and for you it was already bad. You forgot to set your alarm clock yesterday making you late for school, and unfortunately it didn't end there. When you ran to the school, you fell over and in the process also broke a nail.

Lucky for you, the day was ending faster than you thought. You were just waiting for your last lesson, chemistry. Fortunately yesterday the teacher said that in the tomorrow's class you will do the project in pairs.

You were quite happy about this because whenever you had a chemistry project, you would rest most of the time while your friend did all the work for you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You walked into the classroom and started looking for the characteristic hair, when you finally found it, you walked over to your ’victim’.

”We're working together again, aren't we?” you asked.

”Oh, sorry” your friend replied.

”What do you mean by that?” you questioned confused.

”Well, my boyfriend wanted to work with me this time. I couldn't refuse, you know” your friend spoke.

”Damn, then who should I be paired with? I don't want to do that stuff alone” you said as you were looking for a person who could be your partner.

”I know who! Hey, Stan! Could you come here?” your friend shouted.

”[Friend's name]! You're gonna pay for that!” you mumbled angrily while your friend was just smiling stupidly at you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

And that's how you ended up with Stan as your project partner. To be honest, it was extremely hard to work with him. Stan constantly commented insultingly on your every action and as if to spite he kept telling you that he would do this and that way better.

”What the hell is sopium? Are you illiterate or what?” black haired boy said.

”Jeez, it was a simple mistake. Why are you so upset about this?” you responded annoyed.

”You keep spelling the names of chemical elements wrong! Isn't not that hard to write them correct” Stan said.

Deep down you cursed your friend for what they got you into. Out of irritation, you put down your pen and grabbed the boy's hand.

”W-what are you doing!?” the boy blushed.

”Give me that beaker and start writing instead” you commended ruffled by Stan's comments and stuff.

His reddish cheeks immediately turned back to their normal color. The teenager rolled his eyes and picked up a pen to begin jotting down changes in acid.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The boy watched you out of the corner of his eye, seeing you getting nervous with every little failure while pouring acid into another acid or adding other elements made him blush like a tomato.

Unfortunately, due to his specific personality, he had no chance to talk to you during the lesson on any topic other than your project.
He couldn't help but just observe you and think that you're kind of adorable when you are angry.