1

It's a lonely night, barely anyone is out here to disturb anyone. Almost no shops are open.

All, but the 7-Eleven, a gas station down the road and other restaurants that are open 24/7.

Very few vehicles are driving around in the night with the lonely dark sky that has the moon joining their loneliness.

At our location, there is a man. Light footsteps are coming from him. Why is he out during a lonely night?

Let's see what's happening in his head, shall we?

Light steps 1, light steps 2, light steps 3...good. light steps 1, light steps 2.....

*Ring* A door is opened and a voice is heard. "Welcome" a lazy one at that.

The man walked in the aisles, seems to be looking for something.

No...no..ye-no...ramen...no..no..FOUND YOU!

The man took the ramen he was looking for, going to the freezer to get a plastic cup full of ice and a plastic bag with beverage inside. Took a few other things and then went to the cash register.

The man dropped the pile of stuff he wanted to buy, gently, to not break anything.

The scanner was heard *beep* *beep* *beep* after *beep* and *beep* and- well, you get it.

Thanking the cashier, the guy took the food he brought after paying and went to a table by the window.

Taking out his ramen, he took it to put in the hot water and put it in microwave they have. Getting utensils as well.

The man ripped the plastic off the cup of ice and put his drink in. Taking few long sips before setting it down.

Taking out his phone, the man went through social media, scrolling the boredom away. That is, until he gets a call.

"MATE! Where the heck are you?!" Ouch, the man put the phone away from his ear for a bit.

"Mate, what's the problem?"

"DON'T you "what's the problem" me Felix, come home. Where are you?"

"At the store, just getting something to eat. You seem fine, why so loud?"

"What do you mean fine? YOUR MOM IS TRYING TO COOK ME ALIVE! Mate, please call her to let her know I didn't kidnap you!"

"Chan Hyung, just tell her that you didn--"

"YOU THINK I DIDN'T? WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO CARE FOR YOU?"

"Well *ding!* OH! My ramen is cooked, g'night mate!"

"FEL-" The call was hung up. No worries were shown on the man called Felix's face. The guy put the phone down and walked to the microwave, taking out his ramen, putting the dried vegetables and sauces in. Mixing it and slurping the ramen in the quiet shop.

Drinking his soda and eating the other stuff he bought.

Nothing could go wrong with this, a good night should be well spent.
________

OH SHIT! DID I HEAR WOLVES?? Felix, at the moment, is walking home, wishing he had either double the ears or eyes behind his back because who the hell can walk home at night?!

"You know!" Felix suddenly stopped, posing like he's about to walk down the fashion stand, until he held a finger up, looking like a strict teacher who's going to be scolding a student.

"If I will die, I should at least die with confidence so people will know how brave I was," flipping his long imaginary hair, Felix started walking.

All was well, until he heard something behind him, maybe a cat hitting a trash can, causing the can to fall and make a *bang* of an echo sound.

"OH HELL NAH!" Felix took his braveness and confidence and ran away with it. Yelling "MAA! MA!" With horror and fear in his body.

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to be in Chan's situation at this point.

After a lot of running and false sense of direction, Felix made it home. Despite running to the wrong places, he never stopped and just kept running.

Luckily, he did find home. Opening the door quickly and shutting it shut, he took off his shoes to put away and went to the living room only to have his soul literally forcefully fly away from him

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!?"

"WHAT THE HELL FELIX! KEEP YOUR SCREAMS DOWN!"

"ma? MA!! I thought you were a ghost!" Felix cried to his mother, the mom sighed and shook her head.

"Ow! Ow! Owwww" Felix felt his ear being pulled, his hands went up to his ear trying to get his mom's grasp off of his poor ear

"Didn't I say not to leave? I would've cooked Chan for dinner otherwise! But that man is smart so he saved himself" the mom begin, letting go of her poor (Mrs.Lee: poor? What poor? Bla bla bla bla)...of her child and sat up properly with her back touching the couch while crossing her arms, going back to watching the rest of the show unbothered as Felix walked off, fingers not letting go of his ear.

"Since you've ate, don't forget to brush your teeth"

"Yes ma. Good night" how'd she know?!
________

"Jeez, I'm still a grown ass man and I'm treated like a child" Felix said to the mirror, looking at his slightly red ear and groaned.

Taking his toothbrush and toothpaste, he started brushing his teeth while having a show in the bathroom.

Eventually, he forgot about his ear and went to play his games when he was done brushing his teeth.

A few minutes to an hour of playing one game he started looking for another game to start

Gee, I need to find a job. I'm already 23

*Vrrrr* *Vrrrr* *Vrrrr*

Stuck with his thoughts and the game, nor did the vibration or the ringing of his phone were heard.

Unbothered, he played his game for the rest of the night or he would get off and get creative, breaking and fixing things to pass time.

He could sleep but he didn't want to, he wanted to do something else instead and thought to be doing whatever he wants except sleeping

Well, I COULD ask Chan for a job instead of searching

Felix thought as he had nothing else to do for the night. Still bored and unbothered

Taking his phone, he went to his contacts and called Chan

BangaWoo?
00:02

"NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL?!"

"HYUNG THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU DO? YELL?"

"YOU LEFT ME HANGING FOR AN HOUR AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING?"

"I did?"

"......."

"CHAN HYUNG, I BEG YOU, DON'T BE CREEPY AND SOMEHOW ACTUALLY TELEPORT IN HERE TO BEAT ME WITH MOM'S SLIPPER!!"

"oh! That's an idea, thanks Felix!"

"NO I'M BEGGING HYUNG!"

*Sigh* "Fine, what'd you call for?"

"Help me find a job"
****
(A/N)

Thank you for being here and for reading <3