Ringing of the Dinner Bell

Isabella(TPN)x Fem!Reader
Category: This shit sad asf
Warnings: Demons, human trafficking, death, child death, manipulation, abuse

“Who's that?” Emma asked Norman as you stepped into the dinning hall during breakfast, Isabella stood at your side “I don't know.” Was Normans response.

“Children.” Isabella's soft voice made the children's conversations settle down into silence, you where slightly surprised at the obedience they had when it came to their mother. Isabella smiled at them all and held her hands Infront of her “This is Sister Y/n, She's training to be a mother like me so she'll be staying with us for a while. I hope you can all welcome her.”

The children all said “We will mom!” In sync, so far you've been really impressed with the children and Isabella's hospitality. This is the first time Grandma ever allowed mom training to be outside of her own facilities but you succeeded all activities, tests and courses and Grandma wished to test you further.

Isabella saw you as an obstacle for this reason, an 18 year old already being sent to a farm to see what being a mom was like, you'd surely surpass her as the youngest ever mom.

Immediately the children loved you, you where kind, caring, loving and just a very motherly person like it came naturally to you. Conny was the first child you picked up, she was sweet and always had little bunny in her arms. Conny sat in your lap as you read and she stayed by your side when playing tag, Isabella saw from afar and a dismissive smile creeped across her face.

“Everyone I have an announcement to make!” Everyone looked at Isabella from across the dinner table, you where sat down in your chair with Conny on your lap. “Conny, a foster family wishes for you to be a new addition to their family. Congratulations my adorable girl.” Conny's eyes lit up as she hugged you tightly then looked at Isabella yelling many thank yous.

The days past and you knew what would happen to Conny, it almost happened to you but you've never seen it. On the day Conny was to be shipped out you spoiled her rotten, “Are you excited to meet your new family Conny?” She nodded up at you as you tied her hair up into pigtails, she truly was cute.

You got her dressed and placed her hat onto her head and picked her bag up “Are you coming with me and mom?” You smiled down at her and poked her nose “Of course I am, your mother believes that you'd like me to be there.” Conny agreed and you left the room together, Isabella waited with the other children and Conny said her goodbyes. You couldn't help but feel horrible for what's to happen to her.

As the three of you walked towards the gates Conny listened to Isabella's humming whilst you held her bag, Isabella held the lantern. The gates slowly opened and the three of you walked inside, Isabella pulled a small dinner bell from her apron pocket you gave her a confused look.

Conny held your hand as she noticed the lack of any foster parents around and she wanted to feel safe, Isabella rang the dinner bell and your eyes widened in pure horror as a white sharp plant stabbed Conny in the chest causing her body to shake as she began to fall to the ground, you held onto her tightly, her eyes where wide as blood slipped from her mouth.

She screamed, you clasped your hand over your mouth as you looked at her. Isabella was talking to one of the demons as you held onto Conny tightly, you knew she'd die but you had no idea it was this horrific. The plant bloomed into blood red flowers and Conny's screaming stopped along with her breathing.

“Put her in the van Sister Y/n.” You shakily picked Conny up and rested her body in the van shutting the covers, hiding her body from your gaze. You shook violently as tears quietly ran down your cheeks, Isabella led you into a room with the demon, you didn't pay attention to what they where saying and you gripped onto your dress tightly. The demons left the room and Isabella stood up and leaned close to your ear.