Spit Fire

Marisa Coulter X Fem!Reader
Category: I actually have no idea.
Warnings: Manipulation, torture, very toxic/abusive relationship, Stockholm syndrome, murder, possessive/obsessive behaviour.

“They are ruining our plans!” Hugh slammed his first down onto the table and the men in the room looked at one another for answers. A quiet chuckle echoed threw the room and everyone's attention turned to Marisa Coulter, the woman who ran the world under everyone's noses.

“What is so funny Mrs Coulter?” She looked at Hugh with the same wicked smile she'd given everyone who had crossed her path “I just find it amusing how you are only complaining about the Spit Fire attacks rather than doing anything about the pesky little bugs.” Hugh held his hands behind his back and glared at the woman “And what do you suggest?”

Her smile grew softer almost, “You continue your work with hunting Asriel and his work and leave the spit fires to me.” Hugh took her offer into consideration and accepted, within days Marisa found the hiding spot of the Spit Fires.

“Y/n! Commander!” You turned from your jet and faced one of your pilots “What is it Anna?” She grabbed your hand and dragged you over to the security system, “It was breached, someone is inside the camp.” You looked over the camera's that where re-playing footage of a woman entering the camp her Dæmon following close behind. A dæmon that anyone would've recognised.

“Mrs Coulter, this is surprising, I didn't think she'd want to get her hands dirty with the pilot scum.” Your Dæmon, which was a silk moth named Helaku, began to speak his mind on the situation “You know Y/n, we should leave before she gives away our position.” He landed on your shoulder and you nodded, you pressed a button on the table and a siren went off.

It signalled for all Pilots and their Dæmon Co-pilots to get into their planes and go to the camp closets to the North. A temporary hiding spot if the Magisterium ever got suspicious. Anna wished you a safe flight and you ran to your jet with Helaku flying behind, you climbed inside and your Dæmon rested on your lap. You watched your team take off making sure no one was left behind, you where about to shut the front mirror until you heard someone calling out.

“That's Cate, we should help her!” You nodded at Helaku and jumped out of the Jet running to Cate's station “Cate?! Cate are you okay!” Her plane was still stationed but she was no where to be seen, until, Marisa turned the corner holding Cate as Ozymandias, Marisa's Dæmon, held Alara Cate's Dæmon and best friend.

You got out your pistol and aimed it at the Magisterium spy “Let her go Marisa.” She smiled that smile that you had grown to love “You know you want this Y/n.” You shook your head as Cate began to tear up “If you want to save your friend, all you have to do is shoot Ozymandias.” You aimed the pistol at the golden monkey holding the white bunny in its tight grip.

“Go on. Shoot him. Kill us.” You pulled the trigger slightly but stopped when Helaku flew off of your shoulder and over onto Marisa's hand a smirk appeared on her face as you lowered the gun. “Y/n! Commander what are you doing!? She's a Magisterium following bitch! Shoot the fucking monkey!” You looked away from Cate as Marisa leaned close to her ear.

“One thing you don't know about your precious Commander is that, she quite likes getting fucked by this Magisterium bitch.” With a snap Cate's now lifeless body fell to the ground, tears streamed down your cheeks when suddenly you felt a wave of pleasure wash over you causing you to fall to your knees “Nothing has changed I see, still so responsive.”

You looked up to see Marisa gently running her fingers over Helaku's wings, their was an unspoken rule about touching another person's dæmon but when it came to you, Marisa followed no rules and expected you to follow hers. She stood over you as you could only hold your mouth shut hopping to not let any sinful noises escape your throat.

“Such a familiar position I believe, as much as I'd love to continue teasing you. I think you know what happens next.” You looked down as you felt a throbbing pain replace the pleasure and everything went dark.

You woke up tied to a pole “Shit.” You heard a ‘tsk’ sound and Marisa once again appeared from behind you, she wore a mainly red outfit with black boots “You need to watch your language.” You frowned at her and looked around for Haleku, Marisa noticed your wondering eyes and she pointed at her shoulder, there sat your dæmon, she manipulated and twisted your soul into believing it would be nothing without her, you'd be nothing without her.

“So are you going to willingly tell me everything you know or do I need to pull it out of you.” A slightly pit of rage settled within you and you pulled on your ties “Let me go Marisa!” She chuckled and walked over to a table, one thing that scared you about Mrs Coulter was that she was a relentless sadist, her main source of entertainment was you.

The table she stood in front of had many a tool on it, drills, pins, clippers, daggers, tazers, even rope and fire. You looked down as Marisa came over with her tool of choice, Ozymandias was brushing past your legs and the sound of buzzing electricity met your ears.

~A few days later~

You laid on the floor, bleed, bruised, cut and crying. Haleku laid next to you and you could only force out a few helpless sobs “Marisa.....Marisa! Please.....” You looked up at the door and cried “Please....I'll tell you everything!...” The torture you could bare but being alone? You couldn't. You need her. Once you heard the clicking of heels and the opening of the door you sighed in relief.

Marisa sat down on the floor Infront of you, Ozymandias held Haleku in his hands and Marisa pulled you to rest your head on her chest as she held you close “Tell me everything.”

As you completely spilled your guts to the older woman above you, you couldn't help but sob and feel a pool of guilt appear in your stomach as you betrayed your pilots and Asriel. You where helping him collect information about dust from the skies but now, without you, your team would fall apart bringing Asriel down with it.

Marisa held your face in her hands and she wiped your tears “So good for me.” You leaned into her touch as you grew tired from the torture and the crying. Marisa would be the one to clean you, tend to your wounds and place you in bed next to her, Haleku was glued to the woman's Shoulder and Ozymandias was by your side the entire time.

That night you cuddled into her and secretly forgave everything she'd done to you, both from the past and the present, you'd even forgive her for all the things she'll do in the future. You just wanted to be with her, you wanted to feel love, in reality you've never felt so loved by anyone before, Marisa loved you more than most. She was infatuated with you, obsessed with you, no matter where you were she'd find you.

The next morning you woke up sweating and very fuzzy, you looked over at Marisa who was sat up stroking and looking at Haleku's wings “Silk moth wings are beautiful aren't they?” You gripped onto her arm as you felt a familiar pool appear between your legs.

“Tell me to stop and I will.” You pulled on her arm and she let Haleku go to face you, “Marisa please...” She tilted her head and leaned closer to you “Please what darling?” You pulled her closer and whispered in her ear “Please, fuck me.”

“I thought you'd never ask.”

___________________________________________

You thought you'd get smut without a PT. 2? You're funny.

Fr tho Marisa Coulter is so Mommy.

Anyway, if you want a PT. 2 that will most definitely contain smvt then please let me know (I'll probably do it anyway)

I'd let her torture me and then I'd apologize. I didn't say that.