Pearls Crush

PEARL X HALF GEM!FEM!READER
CATEGORY: THIS IS GONNA BE FLUFFYYYYYY
WARNING: ABSOLUTELY NONE

Garnet and Amethyst looked at Pearl as she silently watched you and Steven talk. You where half a gem, just like Steven was, only your gem was a lapis lazuli.

“Pearl, seriously, Your going to drill holes into her head if you keep staring at her.” Pearl frowned at Amethyst and looked at Garnet “That can't actually happen can it?” Garnet shook her head and Pearl sighed in relief.

Pearl always wondered why you where with Steven, she soon found out that you and Steven met at the bottom of the ocean when he first met Connie, you saw them in Steven's bubble and in an attempt to help them you popped it and so you swam them to the surface.

You then became Steven's at home friend and teacher, as a half gem you already discovered how you could make your wings appear and how to control water now you had to teach Steven. "Pearl, Pearl? PEARL!!" The gem snapped out of her trance as Steven jumped in front of her face wanting to ask her something "Oh uhm, yes Steven?"

He smiled up at Pearl as you stood behind him with a light blush on your face "Y/n knows how to sword fight and I want to see you two to go against each other!" Amethyst was immediately making her way to the warp pad with Garnet, there was no way in hell they where missing this "I suppose we can do that." Pearl now also had a slight blush on her face as she followed you and Steven to the warp pad.

The next thing Pearl knew she was holding a sword in front of her facing you as Amethyst and Garnet watched, with Steven sat on Garnets head. You held your sword tightly, you where slightly nervous going up against a crystal gem and your favourite one at that, no offense Steven.

Pearl was hesitant to swing her sword at you but you decided not to hold back, you lunged, jabbed, stabbed and swung your sword at her and you could hear Amethyst cheering "Kick her butt Y/n! P you don't stand a chance!" Amethysts cheering distracted you for a few moments causing Pearl to see an opening and with one hit you where on the ground.

Amethyst booed and Steven gasped dramatically, Pearl worried about you for a moment before you swept her legs from under her and stood up, Amethyst went back to cheering and Pearl rubbed her head. You pointed your sword at her and you thought this would be the moment she'd surrender but of course you'd forgotten about her skills in being extremely quick and extremely bendy.

She kicked your sword out of your hand and jabbed your chest with the handle of her sword, you fell backwards and your chest began to hurt horrifically. Pearl got up and Steven rushed over to you as you held your chest, he felt your forehead and called Garnet over, apparently you where worryingly hot and needed to get back to the house.

"Steven I'm fine- I'm tougher than I lo-" The gems didn't want to hear it and they made you rest on the couch for weeks but you didn't get any better, as suspected Pearl has been apologising non-stop she felt terrible for putting you in such a condition.

"Steven, isn't Connie's mum a doctor?" Both Connie and Steven nodded "Maybe she can help? Can you call her?" Garnet was busy getting Dr Maheswaran whilst Pearl sat with you, "Pearl- I'm cold.." Pearl immediately wrapped her arms around you out of shear panic, you gave her a confused look and her panic only heightened "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" You laughed slightly and snuggled into the hug "Thank you Pearl." When Amethyst looked over at the two of you she saw you comfortably curled up in a blanket against Pearl and Pearl having a gay melt-down or a heart attack it was hard to tell between the two.

When Dr Maheswaran arrived she checked your temperature and your chest and asked what happened, her eyes widened when you started to cough "Y/n, may I look in your mouth?" You nodded and opened wide for Dr Maheswaran to take a look "She has to be taken to the hospital immediately. She has internal bleeding in her chest." Rushed is an understatement to how fast the gems actually got you to the hospital.

It was there you got the internal bleeding fixed and was banned from sword fighting, Pearl didn't stop apologising and you continuously forgave her, you where the one who wanted to fight a gem trained exactly like a knight and has battled in wars, technically this was on you or Steven for asking Pearl.

Today was the day you got to leave the hospital, the gems waited outside and you packed your things into your bag, "Pearl just tell her you like her!" Pearl shook her head and Amethyst groaned "It'd be so much easier if you just told her! Garnet back me up here!" Pearl looked up at Garnet gave her honest opinion on the matter "It would be easier if you told her." Pearl groaned and crossed her arms "What am I supposed to say? Oh Y/n, I'm sorry about risking your life by making you bleed from the inside, anyway, I really like you so would you like to go out with me?"

Amethyst was about to laugh until everyone heard "Oh, Pearl you should've said sooner!" Pearl almost poofed on the spot with the scare you gave her and Amethyst could only smirk "We'll leave you two alone." Garnet grabbed Amethyst by the collar and dragged her into the back of Greg's van to leave you and Pearl alone.

"Did you mean it?" Pearl looked down at you and nodded and you smiled back "Great, tonight we can spend some time on the beach, we can even dance, I know how much you like dancing!" Pearl loved the idea and agreed to it, so it was settled you and Pearl would do some dancing on the beach, together.

"Do I look okay? And be honest with me Steven!" After a quick inspection of your outfit the little boy gave you a thumbs up, "Are you sure? Not too much?" He smiled and shook his head "You look great!" You checked on last time in the mirror, your dress was a dark blue and fell past your knees, there was one problem it showed the scar from your surgery. "Y/n are you ready?" Pearl's voice interrupted your judging, "Yeah I'm ready Pearl!" Steven pushed you towards her and she held out her hand. Oh my stars you thought Pearl would be the nervous one but turns out it was you, but you had every right to be, Pearl was taller, smarter, prettier and just better.

You took her hand and you both walked on the beach for a long while, until you found the perfect spot to turn the music on your phone and set it down. "Ready?" Pearl nodded and you both began to dance, to the beat of the music you and Pearl moved closer and closer together, neither of you noticed the way your dances synchronised and as Pearl fell into your arms you had enough courage to seal it with a kiss.

But in that moment, everything went bright and faded into darkness, that is until you opened your eyes and looked at your pale white hands and no pearl to be seen.

"What the-"