Spit Fire PT. 2

Marisa Coulter X Fem!reader
Category: Smutty, fluffy, angsty. The whole gift basket istg
Warnings: oh boy, uhm, toxic relationship, blood, more torture kinda, consensual sex, SA(mentioned)
masochism, sadism, choking, trauma, bondage, Dom/sub, hot evil mommy, reader is a whore for Marisa (naturally)

"I thought you'd never ask."

Marisa got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom door “I trust that you remember how I like it?” You nodded at her and she smiled disappearing into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

You got up from the bed and started getting undressed, you looked at all the bandaids and bruises that were decorating your skin “Y/n, you don't have to if you don't want too.” You opened a drawer and pointed in it “Haleku, get in. I do not need your input right now.” With a sigh your dæmon landed into the drawer and you gently closed it.

You knelt by the bed and you remembered how it was in the past, when Marisa spent her days with you after her husband died and Asriel left her. It was rough, really rough, both in the bedroom and outside of it. But you'd never had minded, you loved her.

Once Marisa came back in she tutted slightly and walked over to you, “To think you left me, for that fool and his work.” You hissed as you felt a sharp pain in your cheek, she had slapped you.
“What do you think you would've accomplished by helping him? Hm? A family? A purpose?” Another slap, one after the other until you coughed out a sob.

“Tell me Y/n, did you miss me?” You looked up at her as blood trickled from your mouth “Did you miss everything I gave you.” You nodded up at her and she held your chin in her hand “Use your words, pet.” You gulped slightly and said “Of Couse I missed you.” Right answer, Marisa leaned down and kissed you, behind the anger and heaviness of the kiss there was a flicker or love and passion but only a flicker.

She pulled you up from your knees and laid you down on the bed never once breaking the kiss, you hadn't noticed Marisa holding your wrists above your head and tying them together with blue ribbon, it's only when you attempted to pull her closer did you realize.

Marisa pulled away and chuckled as you whined at the lose of contact, “Lets play a little game shall we?” You gave her a confused look as she walked over to the drawers in which Haleku was confined in, Marisa opened the drawer and your dæmon flew out “What game?” Marisa smiled as Haleku flew into her palms “Lets see how long it takes for you to scream.” Marisa held Haleku in her hand and hid him in her robe pocket.

“Marisa what are you-” You felt a horrific pain shoot through you “Every step I take, the tighter I squeeze, I'll move further and further away to the point that you'll scream. Then I'll stop and come back, do well and I'll reward you, do so much as call for help and I'll kill you.” seemed easy enough.

Marisa walked away from you, Haleku still in her pocket as she left the room she squeezed tighter and tears weld up in your eyes, as she walked further away you felt a pulling sensation that made you want to scream and chase after her. But you didn't, you stayed still and pulled on the ribbon around your wrists. Marisa could feel Haleku thrashing in her pocket but she only held him tighter.

You wondered why she was doing this, for her own sick pleasure? A punishment for betraying her? You figured it was a mix of the two, Marisa was too far away, now it felt as though you where being torn apart and you let out a blood curdling scream that was music to the woman's ears.

On her way back to you she gently stroked Haleku's wings you sighed in relief as she came closer and closer until she was in the same room once again, Haleku flew out from her pocket and over to you, resting under your chin.