Steven Tag

Pearl x Fem!Half-Gem!Reader
Category:Fluff
Warnings: Steven Tag

You are a peridot, a short, smart and charismatic peridot. You loved to work and had spent the whole night with Peri trying to figure out how to create a device that could restore shattered gems, your greatest idea. That's actually how you ended up here.

You where sleeping on Pearls lap as she stroked your lime green hair, Pearl loved to watch you sleep, seeing your chest rise and fall made her calm. She also adored the colour of your human skin, she cares about you more than she cared about Rose.

As you slowly began to wake up, Pearl wrenched herself out of your sleepy grip “Rise and shine Y/n! We have a long day of organising activities in little home school!” You groaned slightly as you got up, your green dinosaur shirt falling from one of your shoulders. “Get dressed! Whilst I write a to do list!” You sighed sleepily and dragged yourself over to the closet, slowly getting dressed into your dark green cargos and your short, dinosaur foot print, crop top. You really liked dinosaurs.

You and Pearl warped into Stevens living room, but he wasn't there. In fact no one was, it had that eerie silence like in horror movies “That's a shame, I thought they'd like to help.” Just as you where about to warp to the school you both heard two ground shaking thumps. Like people falling.

You and Pearl ran onto the balcony, that's when you saw them, White Diamond fell to the ground as Spinels Steven shaped hand rested on her back, you saw every gem you had ever known circling the house, all shifted as Steven. Peridot floated on a trash can lid with her arms crossed, Lapis flew next to her with her water wings, White Diamond transformed into Steven and then they all turned to you and Pearl.

“Oh no.” Steven stood before you and Pearl and raised his fist “ATTACK!”

You and Pearl ran back into the house and warped into little home school, it was completely empty, since everyone had been tagged and turned into Stevens.

Pearl hid in the greenhouse and you hid in the lab, you could hear the thumping feet of the diamonds and small scampering as the other gems followed them to little home school. You knew Pearl was found when you heard “You don't have to shapeshift if you don't want too pearl.” You thought she wouldn't, you thought you where safe from the Steven like hands of your wife.

But you where wrong.

You peeked out from behind the laboratory experiments and you didn't see a thing, until you heard a cough behind you and there she was, Pearl but shapeshifted into a Steven form. You quickly yelled and ran out of the lab and into the streets of little home school, Peridot immediately flew at you on her trash can lid and you ran away grabbing a metal pole and flying up into the sky on it like a broom.

Peridot chased you in the sky as the others watched from the ground, Lapis flew into the air to help Peridot tag you. "I believe this to be unfair! The last gem standing in these games is usually the winner! Technically I am the last gem standing so therefore the game ends and I win!" Peridot thought about it for a few moments and Lapis gave you a face that told you she didn't care whatsoever.

Without another word lapis spun Peridot around and threw her at you at full gem speed. You quickly flew away but unfortunately the small green gem had ahold of your pole, so you smiled “Hold on Peri!” Peridots eyes widened once you flew directly downwards towards the ground, crash landing was an understatement to what happened.

You quickly sped away from the small green gem into the heart of little homeschool, all the gems surrounded you. Bismuth smiled happily as she looked up at you in her Steven formed, you looked around you calculating your escape but then suddenly you realised one gem was missing. Your wife was not circling you.

You then felt a Steven shaped hand slap against your back and you froze and dramatically fell to your knees as Pearl cheered in her success at her tagging you.

You dramatically fell to the ground as though you'd been blasted by yellow diamonds electricity and you shapeshifted into Steven resting on the floor unmoving. Garnet yelled out a dramatic 'Nooo' as Pearl held your unmoving body and Amethyst gave you a punch to the stomach breaking the dramatics of the scene in front of her.

The punch caused you to cough and everyone laughed, you wish you could picture the moment into a photograph and hold it close, it was perfect. Your wonderful gem family, your beautiful earth, the wonderful little homeschool and your perfect wife.

You truly had it all.