The Peregrine's Dove

Alma Lefay Peregrine x reader
Category: Fluff
Requested by: BiancaSilva315543

You where cooking for the children that evening, Alma was working upstairs in her office whilst you babysat. Alma may have been the childrens Mistress but you where their mother, you set the table and laid the food out "Kids! Dinners ready!" They all ran in one by one and to their chairs "Where's Miss Peregrine?" You looked at the chair opposite yours at the other end of the table, with a sigh you got up and went to the bottom of the stairs "Alma! Dinners ready!!" No response, you went into the dinning room and picked up Alma's plate "I'll Join you all in a moment children."

They all gave you the 'okay' and you went upstairs to Alma's office, "Alma." no response, you groaned and went inside of her office. Now if she had one rule in the house, it was 'do not enter her office without knocking' Alma looked up at you and frowned slightly "I made the house rules very clear Ms Dove, why are you all of a sudden disobeying them?" You went over to her desk and put the plate down "Your dinner Miss Peregrine."

Ever since you had arrived here for your Ymbryne training, you realized you'd never end up leaving. You where Alma's assistant at best, although you had a slightly big crush on her, You'd NEVER admit it too her though. She looked at her dinner and thanked you before asking you too leave.

The next day you where sitting with the children and Emma sat next to you "When are you going to tell Miss Peregrine that you like her?" You scoffed "The day she leaves her office, I'll tell her." Alma walked in after you said that "Tell who, what?" Emma smirked at you and you nervously laugh "Nothing Miss Peregrine, in fact I'm just about to take the children out for a walk." Alma raised an eyebrow before you led the children to the door "We'll be back in time for lunch."

Alma blew some smoke out of her mouth and nodded towards you, on this walk the children wouldn't stop teasing you about your relations with their headmistress "Do you live her eyes?" You looked at Millard with an unimpressed gaze "Yes, I do." Bronwyn then walked next to you "What about her smile?" You nodded and continued to walk, "Her style?" You said that you liked her style "What don't you like about her?"

"Nothing, I like everything about your head mistress. Now please stop asking questions children." The kids laughed as they ran down the path, little did you know a certain Peregrine falcon was listening from afar.

You and the children walked back into the house and you hung their coats up, "Ms Dove, I'd like to speak with you." The children made 'Ooing' sounds and Hugh spoke up "Someone's in trouble~" Fiona hit his stomach "Stop it Hugh! She is not!" You smiled down at them "How about you all go play in the garden whilst I speak with your head mistress hm?" They all agreed and scattered away.

You followed Alma up to her office "Take a seat." You sat down Infront of her desk whilst she sat down opposite you. "What did you and the children talk about on the walk?" You where not about to tell her the truth "We talked about their chores." Alma laughed slightly "I'm no fool Y/n. I heard the conversation between you and the children. Do I truly have no flaws?" Your face turned red, beatroot red in fact. "Oh...uhm."

Alma blew more smoke out of her mouth after taking a puff from her pipe, "I'm sorry Miss Peregrine if I've made you uncomfortable in any way, it wasn't my intention.." You went to get up but Alma grabbed your hand "I'm not uncomfortable dear, just surprised you don't think I feel the same way." Butterflies swarmed in your stomach "Do you feel the same way?" Alma kissed your hand with a sweet smile.

"Of course I do little dove." Needless to say the children found out about this relationship very fast. The next morning when The twins went to wake you up from your room, you weren't their, they woke Emma up in a panic and she peeked into Alma's bedroom.

There she saw you cuddling with Alma in her bed, once she noticed the two of you wouldn't be waking up any time soon she took breakfast that morning in her own hands, Letting the two of you sleep in together.