Plants and their pollen

Marilyn Thornhill x reader
Category: Fluff-ish
Requested by: m4k4yl4gr33n

You where a teacher at Nevermore, you taught the swimming lessons in the river. All because you had the ability to control water, one day a new teacher attended the school Marilyn was her name. She was teaching the children about plants, mainly the Carnivorous ones.

“Need a hand?” Marilyn jumped at the sound of your voice, she was having trouble with the water pipes. “Oh uhm, yes please.” You laughed slightly and with a flick of your wrist the water began running again and she filled up her bucket “Thank you.” You smiled at her and held your hand out “Ocean, Y/n Ocean. Swim teacher.” Marilyn nodded remembering who you where “Thornhill, Marilyn Thornhill.” You smiled at her and walked away after saying “See you around Thornhill.”

You didn't know that you had actually driven the Plant teacher mad just by that one greeting, she couldn't stop thinking about you. She even had Tyler kill anyone that went near you, “These poor people, I feel so bad for them.” You where sitting with Wednesday in a booth at weathervane.

“A serial killer on the loose. Sounds like a family reunion.” You gave the rather pale and gloomy girl an unimpressed look, ever since she arrived here many months ago things began to go incredibly wrong. You where about to tell Wednesday to cheer up but a very welcomed interruption tore your attention away.

“Hope you don't mind if I join you both.” Marilyn sat down next to you and Wednesday gave her a cold stare, like she did with everyone else “Not at all Mari.” She smiled at you and Wednesday only said one word “Gag.” You gave Wednesday that same unimpressed look “Why are you saying 'Gag' Ms Addams.” She looked at you then at Marilyn.

“It's clear you both have a romantic interest for one another, it makes me feel nauseous. And not in a good way.” You rolled your eyes “There is nothing going on between me and Ms Thornhill We-” you went to look at her but she'd already disappeared, “Creepy.” You chuckled slightly at Marilyn's comment. What you didn't notice was this look on her face, the look of a deranged love.

That night whilst you where by the river working, you heard rustling in the bushes. You turned around “Who's there?” no response just more rustling of bushes you stepped forward to attempt to check out what was making the noise, but you where knocked out before you got the chance.

You woke up in a chair with your hands strapped to the arms of the chair, “What in god's name?” You heard humming, a familiar hum, “Mari?” You looked up and there she was, crushing different plants in a bowl and putting them into some sort of liquid “Oh your awake. Wonderful I'm almost done.” You looked around and realized you where in her green house.
“Why am I here Mari? And why'd you knock me out?”

Marilyn got out a syringe and put the liquid inside of it “I've come to a realization Droplet.” You got an uneasy feeling with the way she looked at you “And what realization was that?” She walked over and kneeled down infront of you “That I wouldn't have to have these people killed if you just loved me back.” Your stomach dropped, she'd been killing all those people, but how? “So I've decided to make a love potion, you could say. I had the ingredients for it and I figured it work out perfectly.”

Marilyn then stabbed the syringe into your neck, injecting you with her 'love potion'. Everything was a blur after that.

Over the next few days you where practically glued to Marilyn's hip, when she was tending her plants you where either hugging her or holding her hand, if she was teaching you'd sit by her desk out of sight from the students but you where still there.

The sirens got concerned with your whereabouts considering the fact you taught them in the lake, they complained to Principal Weems about your disappearance. Larissa was confused by their complaints because she'd seen you around the school with Marilyn, that's when it clicked to her.

You where with Marilyn in her room, cuddling with her in her bed. Until Larissa came in not looking so pleased “Ms. Thornhill, Ms. Ocean. Why are the two of you here, cuddling.” Marilyn sat up slightly whilst you kept tightly hugging her waist.

“We're together Larissa.” The principal raised an eyebrow “Clearly. But why is Ms. Ocean abandoning her duties as a teacher?” Marilyn went to get up but you held onto her tighter “No Mari.” She held your hands and removed herself from your grasp “I'll only be a minute.”

Marilyn left the room to go talk to Larissa outside leaving you hugging her pillow “What is going on with Y/n Marilyn?” Thornhill fiddled with her fingers, she knew Larissa could see threw a lie in a heartbeat “Y/n just has attachment issues, you know how her past was Larissa.” It was true, Larissa did know about your past. Abandoned by your mother on a ship filled with awful crew mates and captain, being treated as a lesser being.

“I am aware of her past yes. What I can't understand is why it reeks of love potion.” Marilyn grew slightly more nervous as Weems towered over her, “I'm just making her happy Larissa. No love potion, no tricks. Just making a poor girl happy.” Marilyn felt a wave of relief when Larissa nodded at her “Understandable, I'll see what I can do about her lessons whilst she's, warming up to you. Good evening Thornhill.”

Larissa turned and walked away “Evening Weems.” She sighed and went back into the bedroom, where you laid sleeping peacefully. Marilyn couldn't help but smile at you, you where everything she had ever wanted and now you where all hers. She wasn't about to let Larissa take that away, or anyone else for that matter.

She took of her glasses before climbing next to you and hugging you tightly, she didn't want to ever let you go and she wouldn't. She'd have to be killed before that ever happened.