Not a good mother but a great murderer

Marisa Coulter X Fem!Reader
Category: Angsty
Warning: S€xual @ssult, k!dnapping, R@pe, torture, murder, dæmon abuse

You where missing for days, Marisa had every Magisterium soldier on the look out for you, busting down doors, interrogating people, sending hollow threats to whoever had you.

Until one day, you stumbled into the building of the Magisterium and MacPhail found you wondering, “Y/n, is that you?” Feiron, your fox dæmon, turned to Mcphail and growled “Stay back MacPhail, you touch her I'll rip Octavia apart.” Hugh's dæmon hid behind his neck, one thing she knew was that Feiron never went back on a promise.

You weren't listening to the chaos unfold behind you, MacPhail called the guards to get Marisa and bring her here. It was obvious you wouldn't be leaving unless she was the one taking you.

Once Marisa arrived she saw how the guards and MacPhail backed you into a corner, letting you curl up in fear. “What do you think you're doing Hugh!” MacPhail jumped at the sound of Marisa's voice and everyone took the hint to back away from you.

Ozymandias was the first one over, it was Marisa's way of making sure that it was alright to come closer, Ozymandias slowly went over to Feiron who was Infront of you. The golden monkey reached out his hand to Feiron but your Fox dæmon only growled more and lunged at the monkey.

Marisa tutted and walked closer too you causing Feiron to jump in the way of her path “Don't you think about it Coulter.” Marisa raised an eyebrow and crouched down so she could speak to the fox “Come on Feiron, you know I won't hurt her.” Feiron continued to snarl at Marisa and her dæmon, now that Marisa was up close she noticed the cuts on Feiron and the amount of dirt he was actually covered in.

“Alright if you won't let me talk to her than you talk to me. What happened.” Feiron grunted and sat back on his hind legs “We got lost in the forest.” Marisa frowned at Feiron and held her hands together “Tell me the truth.” He growled as Ozymandias became restless “That is the truth Mrs Coulter, we got lost.”

Marisa hated the fact your dæmon only ever called people by their last names, Feiron was apart of you yes but he did not understand your love for Marisa nor did he want to understand.

“Feiron, let me take her home.” Your fox sat up and spat out a ‘no’ Ozymandias was just waiting for Marisa to give him the signal to attack but the signal never came, not until Feiron made the sorry mistake of saying “Y/n should've left with Asriel, maybe then she'd be safe!”

Marisa frowned at Feiron before standing up, “Come on Y/n we're going home.” Feiron turned to you and rested his paws on your legs “Y/n. Get. Up.” When she noticed that you wouldn't budge she looked at Ozymandias and tilted her head with a grunt.

Ozymandias didn't like hurting you but he also did want to take you home, He grabbed Feiron's tail and dragged him away from you pinning his head down, Marisa noticed your lack of pain when Ozymandias attacked your dæmon.

“Let me go you stupid pug-faced monkey!” Ozymandias growled more and stepped down harder on Feiron's skull. Marisa walked over to you and helped you get up, you hid your face from her and from everyone else, you felt disgusted with yourself. Marisa held her arm over your shoulders and Ozymandias let Feiron go.

When you where home Marisa insisted she give you a bath, you went into the bathroom and Feiron stood at the door snarling. “Go do some work Coulter, leave her alone.” Marisa frowned at Feiron and seriously considered kicking him, She huffed before walking away from the bathroom and sending Ozymandias through the vents to keep an eye on you.

Feiron shut the door behind him whilst you ran yourself a bath, “Is it bad?” You looked over at Feiron and nodded, “Y/n you mustn't tell her, remember what Asriel said about her.” You frowned at Feiron and stopped the water running, Feiron could tell that you'd end up blurting it out.