26

Azula had just woken up, the sun shining brightly into his side of the pod. He got up and tidied up, walking out to everyone else. Grabbing a fruit, he walked over to where Jake, Lo'ak, and Neteyam were all standing. "You still haven't apologized to Aonung?" Jake snapped as Lo'ak stood, annoyed. "No, sir." Lo'ak responded. "What's wrong?" Azula questioned, looking towards Jake.

"Azula are you aware that Lo'ak hasn't apologized to Aonung?" Jake looked towards Azula, anger written on his face. "No, I didn't know we had to apologize." Azula sent a confused look to Neteyam and Lo'ak. "After the fight, I told you all to apologize to him." Jake responed, getting angrier. "I wasn't with you after the fight, you didn't speak to me about it." Azula spoke, about to leave.

"Where are you going." Jake said as he grabbed Azula's wrist. "To see Vara." Azula replied. "Your going to make sure that Lo'ak apologizes, you better too." Jake spoke softly. "Dad, Me and Vara-"

-Just do it, boy. Please, we are the visitors." Jake said, tiredly. "Fine, come on baby bro." Azula waved Lo'ak over. Lo'ak walked over to Azula, rolling his eyes as they walked out of the pod. "Bro really? You and me both know that its not our fault." Lo'ak spoke up. "Well, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be the bigger person, even if we are being forced into it." Azula chuckled as they stepped into the water, seeing Aonung out by the rocks.

Lo'ak and Azula rode their ilus out to where Aonung and his friends sat, ready to go hunt. "Hello, Aonung." Azula greeted them. "Look, i'm sorry for fighting the other day, I realized I never apologized." Azula continued, getting a hum from Aonung who was mainly looking at Lo'ak. "Well, I better be going. Lo'ak do as your supposed to, please." Azula patted Lo'ak on the back as he dived under the water, speeding away.

"Vara!" Azula screamed excitedly as he hopped off his ilu, onto a island. "Azula?" Vara yelled, looking around from the origin of the voice she knew well. "Hey, sorry i'm late." Azula said as he twisted his arm around her waist, turning her body around to face him. "Hey, it's fine." Vara said as put her arms up to his chest, stabilizing herself.

"I missed you." Azula said as he leaned in closer. "I just saw you yesterday." Vara laughed. "So, i'm not allowed to miss you?" Azula chucked. "Whatever, just be quiet." Vara said as she leaned in, their lips meeting.

"Hey, hey, I need to ask you something." Vara said as she pulled away. Azula mumbled, still dazed by the kiss, "Can we just go walk on the beach or something? I need to get some energy out." Vara questioned. Azula pulled away, "Well theres other ways." Azula smirked. Vara chuckled slightly as she pushed Azula on the chest, "Come on." Vara dived into the water, getting onto her ilu. Azula rolled his eyes as he followed her into the water.

Authors note-

Sorry for the long wait I just didn't have motivation for this book. Hopefully I'll get more motivation and continue to update.

If you enjoyed pls vote and comment <33