13

The Sullys had gotten settled in the night before and now we're down by the shore, waiting to train.

Aonung, as Tsireya said was a usual occurrence, was late. She said if he was not here soon they would start without them.

"When's he gonna be here? I wanna start!" Tuk whined.

"Tuk. I bet he'll be here soon." Azula said as he picked her up.

"There you are." Tsireya stated as Aonung walked up to the group.

"Yeah let's get started." Aonung said sounding annoyed.

Aonung walked down into the water and turned to face everyone. He then made a clicking noise as animals called ilus circled around him.

"If you want to live here, you have to ride." He stated.

"How about we split up into groups." Tsireya said as she got into the water and stood beside Aonung.

"Yeah sure." Aonung replied.

"I'll take Lo'ak, Azula, and Tuk. Aonung you can take Kiri and Neteyam." Tsireya stated.

"Okay. Come with me." Aonung said as he waved them over.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"These are called ilu" Tsireya stated as she rubbed one of the ilus heads. "Who wants to go first." She continued.

"Come on, go" Azula said as he pushed Lo'ak forward.

"Bro, why can't you go." He replied.

"Because I just know you want to go first."

"Come on, Lo'ak. It shouldn't be that hard." Tsireya stated gazing at Lo'ak.

A blush crept upon Lo'ak's face as he got onto the ilu.

"Feel her heartbeat, her breath." Tsireya stated as she held out the ilu's queue for Lo'ak to connect it to his. "Hold here." She continued, holding the place that she told him to hold.

"I got this." Lo'ak stated confidently as he sped off into the water.

As he got into the water he immediately felt the current on his face as he started to slip from the ilu. As the current got stronger he completely slipped and splashed out of the water. He was met with the ilu infront of his face as it splashed water on him.

Tsireya, Aonung, and Azula all laughed at Lo'ak as he got mocked by the ilu.

Lo'ak walked back over to Tsireya and Azula, embarrassed.

"Awww. Was that hard for you?"Azula said as he laughed.

"Shut up, Skxawng. How about you try." Lo'ak replied.

"Okay. I bet I'll actually be able to do it." Azula said as he got onto the ilus back.

"Okay same as Lo'ak. Feel her heartbeat and breath. Hold here." Tsireya stated.

Azula shook his head. Before he told the ilu to go he looked over at Neteyam to make sure he was doing alright. As he was checking on Neteyam, something caught his eye. The girl from yesterday. His eyes widened as he gazed at her.

"Come on bro. Go." Lo'ak said as he smacked the ilu on the side.

"What? Go." Azula said not realizing that, that would make the ilu sped off.

As a result of not being ready and being distracted before entering the current, Azula immediately feel off and the scenario that happened with Lo'ak repeated itself with Azula.

As Azula walked back, slightly more embarrassed than Lo'ak he walked over to Tsireya, standing beside her as Lo'ak made fun of him.

"Look who's talking. You were worse than me." He laughed.

"How about you try again and let's see who can get it on their second try." Azula stated as he pushed Lo'ak once again.

"Okay bet." Lo'ak said as he got onto the ilus back once again.

As Lo'ak was trying to make sure he was doing everything right Azula got closer to Tsireya and started to whisper.

"Who's that girl over by Aonung?" He questioned.

"Oh her, that's Vara. She's our best friend." Tsireya stated.

"Will she be helping us at all?"

"I don't know. She probably will. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering." Azula stated as he moved away from Tsireya.

Authors note

I kinda hate this chapter but I also love it. It's a love hate relationship with this fic.

If you liked this chapter pls leave a vote and comment your favorite part <33

xo