05

Azula was with Mo'at getting treated for his wounds while Neteyam and Lo'ak were watching. "I would use Yalnabark," Kiri said to her grandmother. "And who is Tsahik?" She remarked. You are grandmother-" pushing Lo'ak out of the way she said, "It stings less."

Jake was outside cleaning his array of weapons when Neytiri walked over and peered into the hut that her mother and children were in. Her tail was tensely swaying an Jake noticed, "What is it?" His mate walked over and squatted down next to Jake as he looked down, "This is not a squad, this is a family!" Jake cocked his weapon and looked up at his mate with tears in his eyes, "I thought we lost them."

Lo'ak, Kiri, Tuk, and Spider were all in the forest of Pandora exploring. Spider was a human boy who had been abandoned on Pandora that was always in the forest, specifically around the Sully children. Tuk bent down and placed her hand inside a plant with tentacles that grasped her fingers but got interrupted as Lo'ak yelled back at her, "Tuk keep up!" Kiri tapped Tuk's arm as she reluctantly got up.

As they were ducking under a log Spider started to question Lo'ak, "Why do you even bring her?" referring to Tuk. "She's such a crybaby, you're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell mom if you don't let me come," Lo'ak said mocking Tuk. "Don't mock her," Kiri rolled her eyes.

As they started to walk again Lo'ak noticed that there were footprints. Spider squatted down beside Lo'ak inspecting the footprint. "It definitely an avatar but not ours." Lo'ak said now getting up and walking away. "Where are you going?" Kiri whisper yelled to Lo'ak. "Tracking"

They were now squatting down behind a log and peering out onto the old battlefield, where they saw 6 avatars. They definitely aren't Navi because they were in full camo. "We gotta get in on this," Lo'ak said nudging Spider's arm. "Dad is going to ground you for life!" Kiri remarked.

"We should call this in," Kiri said. Lo'ak was hesitant but he did it, placing his fingers on the com on his neck. He called out his dad's code name and was greeted with his code name. Lo'ak started to explain the situation, "I have eyes on 6 avatars but they're in full camo." Jake who was now patrolling the sky with his mate, Azula and Neteyam, asked, "where are you?" Lo'ak knew they weren't supposed to be where they were but knew he had to say it, "At the old battlefield." Jake now with underlying anger in his voice asked, "Who is with you?" Lo'ak answered, "Me, Kiri, Spider...." he paused hesitant to tell his father that his little sister was with them but Kiri looked at him and he knew he needed to, "And Tuk." Kiri placed a hand around Tuk's figure as Lo'ak said this.

"Get out of there now! Make no noise." Jake said sternly. Neytiri heard what her son had said and immediately looked over at her mate with worry in her eyes as she started to dive down with her mate, Neteyam, and Azula following her.

...

533 words

...

Author's note-

Sorry to split this up into two parts but I just didn't want to make this chapter too long.