23

Azula had just got woken up by Tuk shaking him, "Azula, Azula, wake up." She screamed.

Azula rolled over, facing her. "What is it, Tuk?" He rubbed his eye, adjusting to light.

"Can you play with me?" She asked.

Azula sat up and swung his legs around, "Why didn't you just ask Neteyam, I'm sure he's not asleep." Azula picked Tuk up and placed her in his lap.

"He left early this morning, I don't know where he is." She answered as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Loak?" Azula furrowed his brows.

"He said no" Tuk pouted.

"That skxawng. I'll play with you Tuk." Azula patted her head as he face lit up and she hopped down from his lap and ran out of his room.

The smile on his little sister's face made everything worth it, from her waking him up early in the morning to how bored he would get playing with her, but he would never dare show it.

Azula got up and went into the main area of their pod where he saw Tuk getting her toys ready for him, "What are we playing?" Azula asked her.

"You'll see." She answered, a smile still spread across her face.

After she finished setting up her toys, she ran over to him and grabbed his hand, dragging him to where they were set up. She jumped up and down, excitedly. Azula sat down as Tuk followed. She grabbed a toy and handed it to him as she grabbed her own. Azula tilted his head and smiled as he saw how happy she was.

They had been playing for a while when Azula saw someone standing in the opening of their pod, "You guys are so cute together." Azula heard Vara's voice echo in his ear.

He looked up as his smile widened, "Vara!" Tuk beamed and ran towards her. "do you wanna play with us?" She asked. "Of course." Vara smiled. Tuk grabbed her hand and dragged her over to where she had been sitting.

Vara sat down next to Tuk as she followed, handing her a toy. "What are you guys playing?" Vara questioned. "Apparently she doesn't feel like telling me the name of the game. Maybe she'll tell you." Azula leaned over, whispering in Vara's ear.

Vara stifled a laugh as she put her hand on Tuk's head, teasing her. "Why won't you tell your big brother?" She questioned. Tuk got up and walked towards Vara, leaning down and whispering, "because I don't have a name for it." Tuk giggled as Vara followed and laughed with her.

"What, what's so funny?" Azula raised his eyebrows. "Nothing. Just something between us girls." Vara smiled as Tuk shook her head a Azula. Azula followed with an eyeroll towards them.

Eclipse had just started to fall and Tuk had got a bit tired of playing, "Hey Tuk, how about we go for a walk?" Vara suggested. "Yeah." Tuk beamed as she jumped up and ran to Azula and helped him up.

"Tuk," Vara held out her hand for her to grab. Tuk grabbed her hand, walking in between Azula and Vara as they walked out of the pod and down to the shore. "Where's the flowers?" Tuk questioned. "Flowers?" Azula's brows furrowed.

"Me and Tuk hung out the other day and she found some flowers that she really liked." Vara answered, gazing towards Azula. "oh, well where are they." Azula questioned.

"Over here," Vara pointed as Tuk ran towards them. Because of the eclipse everything was starting to show their bioluminescence, making everything even more beautiful than it already was. Vara and Azula followed Tuk over to the flowers.

"Their even prettier now." Tuk beamed as she started playing with the flowers. Azula bent down and plucked one. He brought it up as he turned towards Vara. He brought his free hand up towards her face and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He then placed the flower behind her ear, letting his hand rest on her face for a while. He gazed at it making Vara even more beautiful than she already was.