Ch. 12: Confrontation/Giving In

(Warning: A lemon is in this chapter. So... thou be warned.)

You're leaving your family mansion right now as you walk outside. You've left a note on the refrigerator before heading out. You get in your car and you shut the door. You start it and you drive out of the gate. You drive down the road.

Right inside the house, your dad had heard a car starting and driving off. He gets up from his bed. Your mom says, "What is it, dear?" She sits up. He says, "I heard a car leaving just now. From right outside." He gets up and so does your mom. She slips her slippers on and they both walk out of their room.

They walk down the hallway and they head for a window in the front in the lobby. They look out and they see your car gone. Your dad says, "(Y/N)'s car. It's gone." Your mom says, "Well, where did she go?" 

They hear this, "Sir and madame. I've found something on the refrigerator in the kitchen." They turn to see Walter with a note in his hand. He says, "Here it is. A note written in the young Miss's handwriting." Your mom takes it and reads it.

It reads, "Mom. Dad. Everyone else in this mansion. If you see this, I have left. Don't worry. I'll be back when I can. I had to take care of something. Trust me when I say it... it's for the sake of your lives. Everyone that knows me. Don't worry about me. I'll be alright. 

Sincerely, (Y/N)."

Your mom gasps and she drops the note saying, "Oh dear god. She's gone!" Your dad holds her close and says, "What does that mean? For the sake of our lives." Walter says, "I'm not quite sure myself, sire. But I'll call the police to find her. She could be in great danger." 

He runs to the phone, located in the living room to call the police. Your dad holds your mom close and she sobs. She says, "Our son gone in the war and now this." Your dad comforts her the rest of the time.

You're driving down the road and your radio is playing Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock. You're humming to it. You drive out of city limits and you drive down the same road leading to Henderson Studios. 

You were going to confront Cartoon Cat, yourself. You were doing this for two reasons. One is because you're saving the lives of others around you and two... a big part of you fell smitten after seeing a photo of him as a man. Before he became the Cartoon Cat.

You get there and you see a familiar black car parked outside. You say, "What's Jack's car doing here? Wait." You stop and you get out of your car, shutting the door. You say, "Please tell me he didn't actually try and confront Cartoon Cat himself. He should've been aware that he's killing off everyone but me." 

You get in the building and you see the lights on. You yell, "Nathan! What have you done with Jack?!... Nathan!!" You hear nothing. You sigh and you run down the hallway. You get to a big room and you gasp. You put your hand over your mouth and you say, "O-oh dear god!" You see Jack. Now mangled and dead. Back bent inward. Bloodied. Blood from his mouth.

You look away and you say, "Dammit, Nathan!!" You drop down to your knees and you say, "I-I think I'm gonna be sick." You hear laughter and you sigh and look back. You stand up and you see him. Cartoon Cat. He grins and says, "Poor Jack. Tried to avenge his little brother. But now look where he is." 

You move away and you get into another room. A smaller one. There's a dimly lit lamp in there. You see Cartoon Cat walking in and shutting the door behind him. He looks at you with half-lidded eyes and a grin. You gulp and you look at him.

He says, "Another body count... There's going to be more and more until I get what I want, (Y/N)." You look at him. This was it. This was the moment you were going to tell him. He approaches you and he says, "You drive me mad, (Y/N). So fucking mad. If I can't have you sweetheart... nobody can."