Ch. 14: Staying at a Hotel

You drive for a few hours and you make it as far is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. You get there and you drive up the exit. You get to a gas station. You park right by a gas pump and you get out of the car. Cartoon Cat felt the car stopping and your car door opening and shutting, stating you stopped somewhere.

 Cartoon Cat felt the car stopping and your car door opening and shutting, stating you stopped somewhere

(A picture of what the gas station may look like. Even around that time.)

You walk to the back of the trunk and you open it. You see Cartoon Cat in there. He looks up at you and he grins. You say, "I'm getting some gas and running into the store to get a few things to eat on the way. We're far enough now. Get in the backseat."

He gets out of the trunk. Blanket with him. Luckily, there's only two cars. One parked further away in the parking spot near the store and your own. He gets in the backseat of your car and he shuts the door. You get the nozzle out from the pump and you put it in your tank. You start to pump gas. 

Cartoon Cat's looking out at you and looking at your ass. He smirks and whispers, "Ooh, that was a damn good night with you, (Y/N). I'd do it all over again. Better chance with us being far away.~" He licks his lips and he whispers, "Prettiest thing in the world.~" You get done pumping gas and you put the nozzle back in.

You hear a tap on the back door window near you and you look back to see Cartoon Cat peeking up. He rolls the window down a little. You lean in and you say, "What is it, Nathan?" He says, "Get some beer while you're in there." You say, "Nathan. I'm not getting beer." 

He says, "Come on. I need it. And cigarettes. Please? I was a heavy smoker when I was still a human man." You sigh and you say, "Alright, fine. I'll get it." He grins and says, "Yay." You sigh and you say, "I swear for a deranged tall cat being, you can act like a spoiled baby." 

He says, "Mmm. Love yooou.~" You sigh and you say, "I love you too, Nathan. Now stay put. I'll be right out." You turn away and you walk into the gas station. He sighs and whispers, "You're the reason I refrain from brutally murdering others, baby.~" He lays down and covers up.

You get in the building and you look around. The music on the background is Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler. You walk to the counter and you say, "I'm paying the gas before I shop for a few things. Second pump." The guy behind the counter smiles and says, "Alright. That'll be $1.70, miss." You pay him $2.00 and you get your change. 

(Gas prices were different then. Bet we all wish it was like that today, huh? XD)

You grab a basket and you walk around. You get a few snacks. A few bottles of Coca-Cola, etc. You even get as requested. Beer and a pack of cigarettes. You get what you need and you walk to the counter. 

The clerk says, "That all for you today, missy?" You say, "Yes it is." He says, "Alright. That'll all be $1.76." You pay for your things and you get them in a paper bag. The clerk says, "Have a nice day. You hear?" You smile and you say, "Thank you. You too, sir." You head out.