Ch. 2: Visiting Your Parents

You get to your old family home. Your mom and dad's house. A mansion actually. Since you come from a wealthy family and your dad owns a shoe company under his name, (L/N). It's a show brand he founded a couple of years before he and your mom had you. You were born in 1949. So, he married your mom in 1945. Got rich around late 1946.

(What your old family home looks like, seeing that you come from a wealthy family

(What your old family home looks like, seeing that you come from a wealthy family. Pic above.)

You park outside the gate and you say, "Alright. Let's go inside." You and Linda get out of your car and you walk through. You walk to the front doors and you knock. You wait. The door opens and there's a slim sixty something year old man with gray hair on the sides of his head. Bald at the top. Light gray suit and pants. A thin straight mustache. Etc.

You smile and you say, "Hello, Walter." Walter Mansfield is the butler. He smiles and in his British accent says, "Ah, Miss. (Y/N). You're here, madame. Come in, dear. Your parents have been awaiting your arrival." You say, "Thank you, Walter." You walk in. Linda peeks back and she grins and growls saying, "Hey, mister butler.~" His eyes widen and he says, "Oh dear." 

You whisper, "Linda. Stop that." You both walk through the lobby and you whisper, "That's Walter. Besides, he's sixty-three." She says, "So what? He looks good and has a great ass." You roll your eyes and you say, "Ugh. Never mind. Let's just find my mom and dad."

You get to the living room and you see two people. A middle-aged woman with the same hair color as you, only shorter and brushed out at the bottom. A short green dress, green shoes, etc. That would be your mom, Cora. There's a middle-aged man with brown hair and gray on the sides, a little bit of the beard. White dress shirt and brown pants. Etc. That's your dad, Owen.

They see you and Linda and they smile. They approach you and your mom says, "(Y/N). You're here, darling." She kisses you on the forehead. Your dad does the same. Your mom says, "Come sit down. You and Linda both." You and Linda walk to the furniture and you all sit. You and Linda on the couch, your mom in a chaise chair and your dad in his favorite leather chair.

 You and Linda on the couch, your mom in a chaise chair and your dad in his favorite leather chair

One of these is what your mom's sitting on. Pic above.)

Linda says, "How have you two been, lately?" Your dad says, "Oh. Alright. Besides the fact that our eldest had been drafted a couple of months ago." Your mom sighs and says, "Oh, my boy." You look at her. She looks at you and she says, "Darling. I appreciate you coming over to see me and your father. I need to make sure I see one of my two children." Your dad says, "And you being our only daughter."