Ch. 8: Resistance/The Cat Strikes (Because of It)

You're all going around the studio to search for anything you can find. And find out about the incidents there. What happened to Trevor Henderson, the founder of Cartoon Cat. You already figured out Nathan Sterling, since he is now the tall deadly cat character.

It shows Linda and Ronnie. They're heading upstairs to see what they can find. Linda says, "This is so strange. It's like we're being watched." Ronnie says, "No shit, babe. That fucking cat man is after us." Linda says, "He's after (Y/N)." 

He says, "Hey." She looks at him. He smirks and says, "Wanna find a room up there and... you know?...~" She smirks and she says, "You can't resist me, can you?~" He says, "Come on.~" He takes her hand and they head upstairs. They get into a room up there.

In another part of the studio, Hillary and Jack are in a room. Jack ended up bringing some weed and they're sitting on a bench smoking some up. Hillary has your record player in there. You told her she could use it since she needed music to calm her nerves more than the rest of you did. 

Besides, you're the toughest woman there so far. You did come face to face with Cartoon Cat, yourself. You even had a conversation with him and he spared you. But that's because the deranged cat fell head over heels for you and you're now aware of this.

They're listening to a record you've had for few years. The song Wipe Out by The Surfaris is playing. Hillary takes a hit and she sighs and smiles. Jack grins and says, "Good shit, huh?" She says, "Yeah it is." 

He says, "Heh heh. You're pretty hot, you know that?" She looks at him and says, "But (Y/N) is hotter, right?" He says, "She is a hottie. Too bad she's such a prude. The chick needs some dick. I'm sure that Cartoon Cat guy wants to offer HIS dick to her if he's keeping her alive." He laughs a bit.

She shoves him a bit and says, "Ugh. Hey. Shut it. You're more of a pervert than Ronnie is." He grins and says, "Man, you're as feisty as she is. I like that in chicks, man.~" She smirks and giggles. He says, "You're alright, Hill." They continue smoking weed and flirting.

Right downstairs, you and Armand are down there. You're actually the ones trying to figure stuff out about the place unlike the other four. You've got your flashlight. You told the others to have one on them in case they wanted to come to the basement. So far, only Armand agreed. He's got his.

You say, "The room with the pentagram is right down this corridor. Straight ahead. Those pictures I took yesterday are proof. The pentagram and the Cartoon Cat doll. The same room Nathan Sterling was in where he summoned the fictional character, only to have it take over HIM. So now... he's Cartoon Cat, himself. I would know. I was face to face with him just yesterday afternoon.

Armand says, "That damn cat. And you said he's after you, but not to murder you?" You say, "Armand. He wants me. But I'm not giving in that easily. Resistance is in me." Armand says, "I don't blame you. But no offense... you are a pretty woman. The most attractive among your friends. You're practically the siren of this place, miss." 

Cartoon Cat happens to be nearby and he hears this. He growls a bit and he whispers, "Not giving in, huh? Big mistake, my sweet (Y/N). Be ready to see your friends die. Your slutty friend and her boyfriend will be the first to go. Just you wait, baby." He takes off.

************************************************************

Right upstairs. Two stories above you and Armand. Linda and Ronnie find a couch up there. Ronnie smirks and he walks over to it. He sits down on it. Linda approaches him and faces him. She smirks and says, "Ready for some fun in an abandoned studio, stud?~" He grins and says, "So long as I get some tang from you.~" She grins and she grips the bottom of her dress.

(Some lemon warning.)

She pulls it up and she gets it off, revealing her bra and underwear. Ronnie smirks and says, "Ooh yeah.~" She looks at him and says, "Tell me you want me, Ronnie.~" He grins and says, "You are cute. Come here.~" Linda approaches him. 

He pulls her close and he grips her underwear. He pulls them down and off. He gets his pants and underwear off and he's erect. She sits to straddle him and she lowers herself on him. She gasps as he enters and he grips her sides. She starts to slowly ride him, moaning as she does. He says, "F-fuck yes.~~" She moans out, "Ronnie!~~"

Right outside, Cartoon Cat made his way up there. He hears the noises right outside the door and he grins and chuckles. He whispers, "Say goodbye to your friend Linda, my dear (Y/N) This will be predicted in horror movies twenty years from now for sure... Whores die first." His eyes turn red.

Right inside the room, Ronnie and Linda are going at it. She's sitting on top of him and facing him. He's laying on the couch and says, "Nngh, yes. S-so good.~~" She's moaning as she rides him.

They suddenly hear the door opening and they gasp and look over. Ronnie says, "Ah, what the hell? Come on you guys! Shut the fucking door! We're busy here!" Linda says, "Who's there?!" Ronnie sits up and says, "If that's you, Jack! Quit fucking with us, man!" Linda says, "Who's behind the door?" 

The door shuts and it turns out that it's the deadly cat character. He grins. Linda gets up from Ronnie and they both get up from the couch. Ronnie says, "What the fuck?" Linda yells, "Oh my god! It's him! Eeeaahh!!" Cartoon Cat lunges at Ronnie and tackles him down. Ronnie yells, "OH GOD!! SHIT!!" 

The cat suddenly bares razor sharp teeth and Ronnie's eyes widen in horror. The cat leans down and bites Ronnie in the neck, tearing some flesh as he does and leaving Ronnie screaming in agony, "AAAAHHH!!" Linda backs away and yells, "RONNIE!! EEEAHH!!" She runs for the door but gets pulled back by a long stretching arm. She yells, "(Y/N)!! JACK!! Someone!! HEEELLP!!" 

Right downstairs, you hear screaming and you and Armand run for the stairs. You get up to the higher floor and you yell, "Linda?!" Armand says, "The fuck is going on up there?" You run up the stairs and you get in a room. You gasp as you see the lifeless bodies of Ronnie and Linda. It's a horrendous sight, too.

You scream, "LINDA! RONNIE! OH MY GOD!!" Armand yells, "What the fuck happened?!" You duck down and you grab Linda's lifeless body. Eyes missing and heart possibly ripped out. You hold her close and you sob. Armand drops to his knees and says, "O-oh god. I think I'm gonna be sick." 

Hillary and Jack come up too and they gasp. Jack says, "F-fucking shit!" He runs to Ronnie's lifeless body. Ronnie is not only bloodied and bitten by Cartoon Cat, but half of his neck is missing and he's missing his hands. 

Jack says, "Jesus fucking christ! M-my little brother!" He holds Ronnie's dead body close and he looks up yelling, "Where are you, you cat bastard?!! Where the fuck are you, huh?! I'll murder you twice!!" He holds the lifeless Ronnie close. 

He says, "(Y/N)... As soon as we head out, drive us to the nearby store. I'll call the cops. The FBI. Anyone to stop this fucking cat guy! That fucking cat killed my brother!" You look at Jack with sympathy as you hold Linda's body close. Armand says, "My god." You look down at Linda and you say, "Oh, Linda." You have her body held close and you sob.

Cartoon Cat happens to be hiding in the attic and looking through the crack of the ceiling above you guys. He whispers, "This is the first hint for you, my sweet (Y/N). Give in... or more of your friends will die." He chuckles quietly and he vanishes elsewhere.