Ch. 4: The Studio/Cat's Love at First Sight

You and your friends make it to the studio. The abandoned Henderson Studios. You all get out. You get to your trunk and you open it. You get out your radio. Ronnie grabs the booze. Linda grins and says, "Woo! Yeah! Let's go in and party!" 

You sigh. Hillary puts a hand on your shoulder and she says, "It's going to be alright, (Y/N). There's more than two of us. There's six of us." You say, "Alright." You all head for the building and you head inside.

As you get in there, it's dark. Linda smirks and feels on the wall, finding the light switches. She flips them on and sure enough, the lights kick on. You say, "Oh my god. You were right, Linda. This place does still have power." Linda says, "Told you so." 

Jack says, "Alright. Let's have the party, shall we?" Hillary grins and says, "I say yeah." Armand says, "Alright, but don't wonder around too much of this place. It seems spooky as hell." Ronnie says, "Hey, man. It'll be alright." Linda says, "Party time!"

**********************************************************

Moments later, you're all having your little party in a room. Your radio is plugged in and playing music. It's playing the song See Emily Play by Pink Floyd. You're all having fun and dancing to it. You look around and you smile and say, "I guess you were right, Ronnie. Those murders don't seem to be happening now." You take a drink of your beer.

Armand says, "At least not yet." You look at him. He says, "Just be on the lookout. That Cartoon Cat guy could be anywhere in here." You nod and you say, "Yeah. Okay." You drink your beer. Linda and Ronnie are dancing together. 

Jack chuckles and drinks his beer. He peeks over at you and checks out your butt. He smirks and he whispers, "Man. Rich girl's got a nice hump there... If only.~" He chuckles to himself. Hillary dances and says, "Woo! Yeah, man!" Jack looks over at her and he smirks and mumbles, "Hillary's good enough... Hey! Hill!" He whistles.

Hillary approaches him and she clings to him, giggling. He smirks and says, "Ooh. Already getting tipsy there, huh?" He holds her close. He chuckles and he says, "I like a tipsy girl.~" She giggles and she says, "Mm, hey Mr. Jack. Touch my ass.~" He grins and says, "With pleasure. Just as great as (Y/N)'s ass.~" He moves a hand down and squeezes her butt.

You say, "Ugh. Pervert." You sit down and you drink your drink. Armand says, "You can say that, again. Even more so than his little brother." Ronnie says, "Hey." Linda says, "Baby.~" Ronnie faces her and he smirks. They lean in and they make out.

You get up and you say, "Oh man. I... I really have to pee." Linda pulls away and says, "Hey, girlie. I was here, recently and checking this place out. There's a bathroom down the hallway. Third door on the right." 

You say, "Thanks, Linda. I'll be right back." Armand gets up and grabs your hand. You look at him. He says, "Be careful." You say, "I'll be alright, Armand." He nods and sits down. You walk out of that room and into the hallway. 

You find the bathroom and you go in there. You go, wipe, flush, wash your hands, etc. As you wash your hands, you feel something is off. You look towards the doorway that has no door and you say, "Hello? Linda? Ronnie?... Jack?... Hillary? Armand? Which one of you is it?" No answer. 

You say, "Huh." You face the sink and you turn the faucet off. You dry your hands and you get a peek at a white gloved hand in the doorway, through the mirror. You look back and you don't see anything. You shake your head and you say, "Jesus... I'm losing my fucking mind." 

You walk out of there and you look left to right. You don't see anything. But you're completely unaware as you stand there, there's a six-foot tall being with a slim figure, white gloved hands, etc. It looked to be some kind of tall black cat from a vintage cartoon, but eerie looking. More like a male cartoon cat. He's got that grin. 

He takes a look at you from the corner and he gasps. He takes a better look and he can't get his eyes off of you. He says this, "My god... That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.~" He grips the corner wall between the hallways. 

He sighs and he smiles as he looks at you. He watches as you walk back to where you came from. He says, "Who is she? I have to know. Ooh, she's lovely. The only thing to come here... that I'll spare the life of." He walks off elsewhere.

You get to the others and another song plays My Generation by The Who. You smile and you dance to it saying, "Oh, great song. Great band." Linda says, "Yeah it is. Woo!" You all dance. You get another drink and you all continue dancing.

The same tall cartoonish cat guy hears the music going on and he peeks that way. He says, "I want to know who she is. I want her back here. Her friends out there are bound to bring her back to this place. Lure her to me with them unaware." He grins and he chuckles sinisterly. 

He says, "New change in plan. I'll spare some lives on one condition. That particular woman I saw just now... becomes mine and mine alone. I'll find out who she is. Have her to myself. It's that... or I continue killing. I'll stop at nothing to have her as my own. No matter how long it takes, I'll have her give in to me. I want her.~" He moves away and takes off.

You sigh and you smile saying, "This was fun." Hillary says, "Y-yeah it was." She hiccups. You say, "Hill. How much have you had to drink?" She says, "One... two... many." Armand says, "Yeah. One too many is right, lady." Linda grins and says, "She's had so much to drink. She's so wasted." Ronnie smirks and says, "Drunk chicks rule, man." 

You say, "We need to get going. We can't stay here all night." Jack says, "Yeah, really... There's no bed to sleep on." You say, "Ugh. I mean it's not safe to stay here all night." Ronnie says, "Hey. If someone would pay me millions, I'd stay the night for one night." 

You say, "Let's just go. Besides, Hillary needs to sleep off her booze." Linda says, "Alright. Let's go." You all grab your things and you head out of the studio. You look back and you think to yourself, "I swear there was something watching me moments ago." You all get in your car and you get in the driver's side since it's your car and you're driving. You start the car and you drive off. 

The same tall cat guy saw you guys heading out and now he's right inside in the entrance. He peeks out as he watches you drive away. He puts his hand upon the window and he says, "I'll be seeing you again, my sweet.~" He moves away and walks off.