Chapter 36: The Ninetail's Realization (Confess within your Heart)

[Shin-Ah's POV]

       I found it. Your small heart. Both of your hearts. Which one... should I choose? Then there was a rumbling sound, but I didn't care. I want to see more... more... more... Let me see... Let me see...

The bandit was about to run away then...

Bandit 1: GYAAAAAAAH! AAAH! My... My foot is- My foot...! Ah! Ah! (tries to crawl away in order to escape)

      Where are you going? You can't escape from my eyes. Your heart is out in the open. Beyond the sharpness of a hawk's eye, even seeing the twinkling stars in a bright sky, my eyes can see through everything in the world. If I look at you your body will lose function, and your heart will stop... just like a puppet being a toy doll. Come on. Let me see more. LET ME SEE IT, YOU FEEBLE HUMAN! IT'S BEEN 14 YEARS SINCE I'VE BEEN FREED FROM THE DRAGON'S EYE. More...

Bandit 1: Ah... Stop it! We'll return Moria to you! Please forgive me!

       More... To these dragons eyes... Show me more of this interesting world! Show me the world that I've never experienced before!

[Mee-Yon's POV]

       !! His... presence... it's... different! The 2 bandits were afraid of Shin-Ah while the villagers saw the scene. I told them to move back and go to their homes as fast as they can.

       What's happening to Shin-Ah? As soon as the bandits looked at his eyes they all fell... The dragon's eye must have some sort of ability to overpower others. I then heard the other bandit screaming as Shin-Ah came closer to him. I ran towards him and guard the bandit. My shoulder still hurts, but I manage to bear the pain.

Me: Shin-Ah, please stop! It's all right now. These people said they wouldn't take me. Aren't you hurt, Shin-Ah? Hold back your powers, okay?

       I thought he'll hold back, but... it was the opposite thing that I didn't expect. He pushed me by the side as if he couldn't recognize me. I then saw a smile with greed. You're... enjoying this? You're using your powers... to murder people...?! I stand up came towards him again. Shin-Ah... this...

Me: Shin-Ah! Stop it! You can't do this!

This isn't like you!!

Me: You won't be able to take it back... You were so against using your powers weren't you?!

With the same reply, he shoved me away to not interfere him. I stood up quickly.

Bandit 1: H-Hey Moria... Don't you feel anything? When you see his eyes, he devours you!

Me: Devours...?

       I'll be devoured... by Shin-Ah? If I look straightly into his eyes, I'll be devoured just like the bandits? I know I'm running out of options, but... I ran towards to Shin-Ah as I placed my hands on his cheeks then... suddenly kiss him on the lips. For a while later, my lips depart away. I planned myself to be the decoy to get his attention.

Me: Shin-Ah! Look into my eyes! Look only at me. If you want to devour me, go right ahead. If this satisfies you so much, devour me as much as you wanted to desire! I... I will not look away from you!!

He didn't say anything, but I'm assuming that he's trying to know what's he's doing.

Me: Well?! What's wrong?! Shin-Ah!

       I forgot. I realized now... I was looking into his eyes. His beautiful... yellow... no... golden... dragon eyes. Then... I was in the darkness... as a huge blue beast... appears and grabs his claws on me. Ah, I'm about to be sucked in... Right now... I... might be... trying to become Seiryuu's meal...