Chapter 23: The Scale of Hakuryuu (Feelings...Jealously...Love?)

As the gang continued on their journey to find the last dragon, though they rest for the day due to the amount of walking they did. Yun went shopping. While he was shopping, a merchant gave him an item and she claims that it's the scale of Hakuryuu. [A/N: Mee-Yon's is orignal self is back; silver hair and pink and yellow heteronomia eyes; also her wounds were healed.]

Kija: Wh...What? (stops hanging the laundry of blankets)

Mee-Yon: (blinks) Eh? O.O (finishing organizing her emergency bag)

Hak: (scrubbing the laundry; his clothes; stops) (turns to Kija) What are you doing, selling off your scales, White Snake?

Kija: (pissed) Who the hell would do such a thing? I wouldn't! 

Jae-Ha: (holds the scale) Hm... So if we eat this, will we become stubborn like him? Or will our right hands become huge like his?

Kija: (pissed even more) HEY!

Mee-Yon: Jae-Ha, you're bully #2. Just like Hak. --____--'

Yun: As a matter of fact... It's supposed to be a scale that fulfills love.

Jae-Ha and Hak: (laughing like psycho idiots) PFFF HYA HA HA!

Mee-Yon: (tilts her head) A scale that fulfills love? O.O I think that's cute! ^∆^ 

Hak: Oh? (turns to Kija) So where are those pink scales?

Jae-Ha: I see. (turns to Kija) Your scales can fulfill love, huh? (starts peeling Kija's scales)

Kija: STOP PICKING AT IT! IT HURTS!

Mee-Yon: (looked at Hak and Jae-Ha) You two need to stop bullying. 

Kija: THIS STUFF ABOUT THE HAKURYUU SCALE IS NONSENSE!! RUNNING A DECEITFUL TRADE USING THE NAME OF THE HOLY DRAGON IS THE GREATEST OF INSOLENCE! HOW COULD YOU BUY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YUN?! 

Yun: As if I would. It was given to be as a freebie when I bought 2 bags of salt.

Kija: A feebie?! That is even more suspicious.

Jae-Ha: It just means they're making love charms modeled after the 4 dragons, right? (holding the scale) This kind of thing is something girls ought to have. Something like "It fulfills love" sounds cute, doesn't it? 

Mee-Yon: I can agree with that. 

Jae-Ha: Then... (turns to Mee-Yon) ... would you wanted to try it first, Mee-Yon-chan? 

Mee-Yon: I'm not letting a pervert like you giving that to me. ¬∆¬' 

Jae-Ha: Then... Ah, Yona-chan. Come here for a second.

Yona: Hm? (puts the basket of clothes down and come to Jae-Ha)

Yun: (opens a piece of paper) No. it's not a love charm. It's supposed to be... a so-called love potion.

        Jae-Ha was about to give Yona the scale, but he changes his mind as she walked away. Hak and Mee-Yon already knew what his plan is while Kija doesn't know what a love potion is. 

Jae-Ha: Oh Yun~

Yun: Here are the buyer reviews. (clears his throat; reading off from the paper) The guy I liked instantly returned my feelings when I made him drink this love potion! I recommended it to my friends, too!