Special Chapter: Always Here With You [Mee-Yon's POV]

Dedicated to:

 AdryaAnimyHazelHawjreadbeanmochiChild_of_StrengthasoomzLeafy-chanLight____Hyoyeon_XXSelyBlckand for everyone else that have supported this fan-fiction so far! I thank you and I'm terribly sorry for not writing for a very long time!

~-~ Author's Note To Self: I know this maybe soon or so, but if you're wondering who's Yoyo in the EXTRA Chapter then that would be HazelHawj!! XD ~-~

--------------------------------------

-Scene: Forest Outside of Flower Gardens of Eden-

(Before being 8...)

"Hm? Papa, what's that...?" I asked curiously at the fuzzy like object that he's holding onto his arms.

"Me...w...?" The object replied back. A small kitten-sized feline with red eyes and has a marking on its forehead. It also has two tails and two triangle like stripes on both of them.

"This is a nekomata, Mee-Yon" Papa replied. "She's injured right now so Papa can't play today."

"Hmm... Can I help the nekomata too, Papa? Mee-Yon doesn't know much, but Mee-Yon will do her very best!" I said happily as stars were twinkling brightly in my eyes.

"Of course" Papa chuckled as he replied my answer by using his big hand patting my head, smiling brightly.

~Time Skip~ 

"Nekomata-chan! I'm Mee-Yon! For now on, you're an official a family member! And you're name will now on be Kirara! Let's get along together, ne?" :D

"Mew!" :3

Monologue:

       Happiness... Even till now, I felt like I understand it but... at the same time... I couldn't. What does happiness mean anyway? What is it like to be happy all over again? Being happy.... means being happy, right? Being happy with your love ones, spending time with them until they grew old, staying by their side and never leave them behind, and so much more that I wished to explain further in details.

      For a very long time, I've always thought that smiles represents for happiness. Being happy. Therefore, your happiness itself will last forever and far beyond. I repeated those same exact words every single day as a child. Unfortunately... I was wrong. Absolutely wrong.

      Ever since my 8th birthday and once both of my parents gave me the necklace as a gift, they became somehow ill. Kirara also noticed it too. One way to another, my parents will always take turns on taking care of us. One stays in the house with me while the other goes out with Kirara at the same time. One moment after another....