Chapter 22: Leaving Together And A New Comrade Joins

"To the person that I never wanted to see nor never wanted hear ever again, was now gone. All alone I decided to start a new life without wanted that person ever again, but somehow... that person who I remember and loved the most in my heart.... was now in front of me once again. Leaving me in pain of those dreadful memories... that I never wanted to seek again."

               ~Those of the words.... of the lost unknown Princess... who disappeared.~

------------

        As Yona saw Su-Won, her body trembles in fear as she remembers that he killed her father. As Mee-Yon saw a man with a scar on his right cheek, her body begins to tremble. She didn't know the man, but somehow.... she felt that she knew him from somewhere before.     

------------

[Mee-Yon's POV]

Me: .... Ju....Doh....? 

        What the--?! What did I just say?! Who's.... Ju-Doh?! Who is this person?! My body is still shaking. But... why am I scared? I... I don't know who this person. But why? Why did I feel that I met him before?! 

Ju-Doh: Is... Is it really you... Moria? 

        Moria... Moria? Who is that? My body is shaking and trembling even more. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run, but my legs felt glued to the ground. I looked at the ground and without saying any response, I...!! My heart throbbed and so does my left ankle at the same time.  

[Ju-Doh's POV]

        The girl, who looked like Moria, looked like she's in pain. I tried to help until... her hand smack on my mines. I moved away then... I saw her eyes. Her pink eyes were fulled with anger and madness. I felt frozen. Why am I afraid of her? She's... just a girl...  right? 

Girl: Why? Why did you came back... when I'm like this, Ju-Doh? 

                                                                          T-that voice!

Me: M-Moria... 

Moria: ... Why? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to protect my brother-in-law and twin sister? 

        I was silence, but I told her that both of them passed away. Queen Yuno was killed by bandits while King II was murdered for some reason. She was shocked, but turned back to her emotionless self as I told her that her other nephew's son, Su-Won took over the throne. 

Moria: I see... Things happened and change... ever since I that day, huh? (tears were about to fall)

Me: Moria... I--

Moria: No! You and I... are no longer together! This time... our love is different than before! So why... Why did you came back... when I'm like this?! (her hands were on her head)

Me: Moria, please let me explain! 

Moria: Shut up! (tears fell from her cheeks) You didn't save me! It's your fault... THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT, JU-DOH!! I TRUSTED YOU! You said that you'll always be by my side forever! But... YOU LIED TO ME AND BROKE YOUR PROMISE FOR NOTHING! WHY.... WHY DID I EVEN TRUST A PERSON LIKE YOU ANYWAY?!  

        I was speechless and I didn't know what to say to her anymore. I... wanted to regret that day... That day... that I didn't protect her. Moria then stands up and I realized, she has chained marks on her wrists and ankle. I grab her wrist to examine