Chapter 37: Decisions and Tae-Jun's Wonders

~Recap~ (What happened on Akatsuki No Yona: A Promise)

          Mee-Yon finally confessed her feelings to Shin-Ah, but sadly... she only said it what's in her heart. Then she and him collapsed on the ground side-by-side (Mee-Yon faints while Shin-Ah was paralyzed). Meanwhile... Yona and the others came back from the other villages and found two of them on the floor.

——-

Yona: (opens the tent and comes in) Yun. How's Shin-Ah and Mee-Yon?

Ao: Kyuu? 

Kirara: Mew? 

     Shin-Ah (on the right) and Mee-Yon (on the left) were lying down. Shin-Ah is awake, but you can't tell if he's awake or asleep because he's wearing a mask. Mee-Yon was peacefully sleeping. Ao was with him while Kirara was with her. Yun: (smiles a bit) They're okay. I put the Senjusou on them, so their injuries would heal quickly.

Yona: Thank goodness. But... (looks at Mee-Yon, worried and panicked) is Mee-Yon... in her deep slumber? 

Yun: No worries, Yona. Her mom told me that she's just tired. 

Yona: *sighs* What a relief. Eh? Miss Eun-Kyung was here? O∆O

Yun: Yeah. I thought that Mee-Yon was taking her deep slumber too. 

Yona: Phew! As long she's taking a nap, then that's good enough.  

Zeno: (quickly comes in the tent and starts panicking) Seiryuu! Meme! Do you know this is Zeno?! Zeno misses both of you! 

Yun: HEY, YELLOW! DON'T KICK UP A RACKET. MEE-YON'S ASLEEP.

Kija: (came in the tent too) How did the two of them get hurt? 

Yun: Shin-Ah is injured to his stomach, but it's also because he released all the power he was suppressing up until now all at once. Until his strength returns, he has a to rest in bed for now. Same with Mee-Yon, but her on the other hand, she was shot by three arrows. The other two from her leg and back aren't bad, but her left shoulder is deep. And... if you're wondering if she's in her deep slumber, she's not. 

Kija: *sighs* Then what about Shin-Ah's paralyzed body?

Yun: It seems Shin-Ah used his powers in the past before, so he should get over it soon.

Kija: I see... What a relief... Shin-Ah...

Shin-Ah: Hm...?

Ao: Kyuu~ (pushing acorn in Shin-Ah's mouth) 

Kirara: (tilt her head) Mew? 

Kija: Don't overexert yourself. Tell me if you need something. I'll do anything.

Zeno: (happy) Zeno too, Zeno too! 

Kija: If it's difficult to control your dragon power and even if you're not used to it by using them properly, I'll listen to you. If there's anything you're at a loss about, you can consult with me. I'll listen to anything. 

Zeno: (happy) Zeno too, Zeno too! 

Kija: (turns to Zeno, angry) ALL YOU DO IS FOOL AROUND IN A BATTLEFIELD! YOU DON'T EVEN USE YOUR POWER, DO YOU?! 

Zeno: (happy) Zeno do! Zeno's role is to cheer everyone up! 

Yun: HEY, WHITE AND YELLOW OVER THERE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO CAUSE A RACKET, GET OUT AND DO IT OUTSIDE!!!

Yona: Umm guys... Mee-Yon is asleep remember? So... I say let's get out or she'll wake up. 

The four of them got out from the tent so Shin-Ah and Mee-Yon could rest.