Chapter 9: The Blinded Dragon & The Silver Unknown Part 2

[Shin-Ah's POV]

        Where did she go this time? As I rest myself in the darkest corner of the cave. I've searched and searched and searched and searched to high and to low. Where is Mee-Yon? This time she didn't even leave a note too. Maybe she went somewhere without me knowing again. I couldn't think anything straight, but I rested my head for a little. !! Hakuryuu is nearby. Someone is walking through the passage. Mee-Yon? 

Me: Ao, hide.

Ao: (he was about to eat a seed, but he bit my finger) P'kyuu! 

         I looked at the person closely. No.. it's not Mee-Yon. Intruders? They're coming near to where I am. Did they... take Mee-Yon away?! I couldn't think straight. That day was pitiful enough. I gripped my sword on my back. I will defeat any enemies! I need to know where they take Mee-Yon. I saw a light. A light of fire as two people came towards me. One has strawberry blonde while the other... !! The one that Mee-Yon have saved from the villager. My heart somehow thumps out of nowhere. I know something bad is going to happen, but I don't know.

Girl: Hello. (smiles a bit)

        What the--?! What's this? Why...Who is this person?! I grab my sword without thinking myself straight. I was afraid yet I couldn't understand this weird thump within me. I was panting and this weird thump somehow bothered me lately. 

Boy: (panicking) This isn't good, Princess! A masked man crouching at the back of a hole like this must be dangerous! O______O

Ao: P'kyuu! (went closer to the girl)

Girl: Ah! It's you again. 

Boy: Huh? O.O

Ao: Kyuu... Kyuu! 

Girl: (carries Ao with her hands and smiles)

Boy: What's this little thing with swollen cheeks? He's stuffed too much in there! 

        Ao sat on the girl's shoulder. She told me what's Ao's name. Though.... there was an awkward silence to us all, but I answered it was Ao. 

Girl: That name doesn't suit him at all. 

Boy: (shocked) Try to meet him halfway, Princess! 

        That moment... the name doesn't suit Ao. Well, I kind of knew it. I agree too. That also reminds me that Mee-Yon mentions that Ao is known as Mr. Chubby, Adorable, Non-Eatable, Chubby Cheeks or Puffy Cheeked Squirrel or something like that... 

Girl: I'm Yona. What's your name? 

Me: ... I'm... 

Mee-Yon's voice echoing my mind: Shin-Ah. You're name is Shin-Ah. Seiryuu, your name for now on and ever is Shin-Ah. Shin-Ah also means moonlight. (smiles at me)

Me: I'm... Shin-Ah. I'm... named after... the moonlight. 

Yona: Shin-Ah. Named after moonlight. (smiles) That's a beautiful name. 

Me: Thank...you. 

Mee-Yon's voice echoing my mind: Shin-Ah... (smiles brightly) I knew that name suits you, Shin-Ah.

        Yona walked towards me. I couldn't hesitate as I drew my sword pointing at her. 

Me: Who are you people? Why have you entered this village? Why do you approach me? Where's Mee-Yon? Why is Hakuryuu... 

        Questions are bubbling inside my mind and I didn't understand everything especially that girl, Yona in front of me. She said that she came here to meet me... Meet me? But why? Why do I so strongly feel...