Chapter 7: Visitors... From Another Place

Yona, the sole princess of the Kingdom of Kouka. Like princesses in general, she lives a happy life in the castle filled with luxury with her father, King Il; her servant, Son Hak; and her cousin and love interest, Su-Won. However, everything changed on the night of her sixteenth birthday. Intending to tell her father that she cannot forget her love for Su-Won , she visits his room, only to witness her father killed by Su-Won , who reveals that he will become the king. With Hak's help, they escaped from the castle to Hak's birthplace, Village of Wind. Under the suggestion of Hak's grandfather Son Mundok, Yona and Hak search for the priest, Ik-Soo, who tells them about the legend of the first king of Kouka, Hiryuu, and the four dragons. Yona and Hak, joined by Ik-Soo's assistant Yun, decide to travel around the country to find the four legendary dragons in order to survive and save the Kingdom of Kouka.

(A/N: And yes, you know the story and all... Ok, now let's recap what's going on and you guys know what they look like, right?) 

       Yona, Hak, and Yun went to the village of Hakuryuu and met Kija, who possesses the power of the dragon's claw on his right hand, helped them on their journey. And now to find the next dragon (which is to Seiryuu, Shin-Ah). Though on their travels were... quite difficult with directions and bandits appearing out of nowhere and etc. Now, they came all the way to the mountains. 

[Yona, Hak, Yun, and Kija's POV]

Yona: Kija, are you certain? 

Kija: Yes... Without a doubt... right here. Seiryuu is somewhere inside. 

                                                               All of them went inside the cave.

Kija: But... 

Yona: But? (blinks her eyes)

KIja: ... I'm not sure how to explain this, but... I feel there is someone else with Seiryuu. It's not a dragon. Somehow... this aura, I couldn't quite understand it well. It's... different. 

Yona: Different? 

Hak: Hmm... I bet... (smirk at Yona) it's one of the demons in that scary story of yours, huh... Yona Hime? =3= 

Yona: (blushes then anger; she was about to hurt Hak) Silence, servant! 

Yun: You two stop. ¬.¬' This is a pain. --___--' [thinking] Different...[speaking] That reminds me... Ik-Soo did mention something that is also related to the four dragons. But I still didn't understand what he said. Something about a wolf I think.  

Yona and Kija: A wolf? o.O

Yona: Is it furry? O^O

Kija: Does it have big canine teeth or claws? O^O

Yun: (shocked) YOU TWO DON'T KNOW WHAT A WOLF IS?! O______O

Yona and Kija: (shook their heads) Nope. --___--

Hak: (evil grin) I still think it's that scary story of yours, Yona Hime...  Was it called again? Umm... Little Red Riding Hood? The one who almost got eaten by a gray wolf? =3=

Yona: (angry) I'm gonna kill you, Hak! 

        They walked around the cave until some masked people came from their "homes". They all walked towards them and surrounded them. The elder of the people came forward to the four guest. The gang didn't know what to react until Kija spoke out.