Extra Chapter: Snow Fight

Author's Note: This chapter is about when Mee-Yon, Yona, and the others were still at Ik-Soo's place. Likelier this is an extra chapter that goes along with Chapter 32. I hope y'all like the chapter. Enjoy! :)

---------

[Mee-Yon's POV]

     It was another perfect morning as usual when I got up from my beauty sleep. Say goodbye for the horrible nightmares into the great dreams. Though I felt that everything that I've been through was just yesterday, but it's only been a month ever since my appearance as a ninetail fox. No more stress nor pain or... no pain, no game. Kirara got up and went to the door and tries to push it. Her cuteness is adorable. >///< I went up to the door and pushed it as my eyes widen.

Mee-Yon: Uwah~

Kirara: Mew~

Yun: (walks slowly and has a blanket to cover himself plus has a sleepy face) Mee-Yon, why are you opening the door? Hurry up and close it. It's cold.

Me: It's snowing~!

Yona: It is?! (got up quickly, runs to the door, and seeing clouds raining snow with lots of fields of snow) You're right! It is snowing! (talks quickly) Can we go outside?! Can we?! Can we, Mee-Yon?!

Me: (smiles) Of course, we can!

Yona: YAY!

Yun: Now hold on. Even you two girls are exciting to see snow that doesn't mean you go outside and-- EH?! O∆O

Yona, Kirara, and I went straight outside and didn't listen to Yun.

Yun: WAIT A MINUTE! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO CATCH A COLD IF YOU PLAY IN THE SNOW LIKE THAT!!

Me: (starts shouting) Who cares, right now! If you don't want to miss the fun then play!

Yun: Ugh! I'm gonna have to wake up the others! (starts marching away)

       While Yun woke the others, Yona, Kirara, and I started to make snow angels for the start. Then we were planning to build a snowman until Yona stepped on someone... Hak.

Hak: Oi, you're heavy...!

Yona: H-Hak?! Why are you lying down? O.O

Hak: Droopy Eyes won't shut up nor leave me alone. So... I'm hiding away from him for playing his "little game."

Me: And what is his little game? Flirting with someone? O.O

Yona: (blinks her eyes) What's "flirting"? O.O

Kirara: Mew? (tilt her head)

Mee-Yon: You'll understand someday.

Hak: Nope. He just wanted me to play-

Jae-Ha: Oh Hak~ (jumps out of nowhere in front of us)

Hak: ! Crap!

Jae-Ha: Hak, could you be kind enough to hel-

Hak: (got up and starts walking away) Sorry, but I have no need to play snowball fight with you.

     Snowball fight? That's unusual of Jae-Ha. Normally and some recent time, he'll just tease Hak and sometimes me (just to let Shin-Ah know my feelings ¬~¬'). I looked at his helpers, who were making snowballs. Kija, Zeno, and... Shin-Ah? That's unusual of him to come outside because he hates the cold. As long he has his fluffy wig, then he's fine. I looked at Ao, who is trying to eat the snow, but spit it out as Kirara ran towards him and starts playing with him.