32. Broken

(Warning ⚠️ abit of self harm like scene ahead. )

(Y/N pov)

Eomma and appa left after trying to console me. I showed them that they were able to but in reality I was definitely NOT okay!! I felt disgusted of myself and I dared to look at myself in the mirror. All of it happened so quickly that I was not able to process it. The fact that I was almost owned by a old man haunted me so badly. I got changed into my pjs and climbed up to my bed slowly. I tried to fall asleep but the moment I closed my eyes I could see 'him'. I couldn't sleep anymore so I got out of bed and tried to listen to songs to cheer up. But I couldn't, my head was hurting like nothing and in the next moment I was on the floor crying. I didn't know what has happened to me. I seemed to be broken-down. I cried and cried till I understood that crying won't solve anything. But I was purely disgusted of the fact that he kissed me and touched me. It hurts I screamed , threw some pillows, hit the bed and pillows. Ultimately I was hurting myself with my own nails. I didn't want to breathe anymore....

(Yoongi pov)

We heard sobbing sounds. Jungkook immediately opend the door. And we could see y/n in the floor. She was a mess and so was her room. Myself and Jungkook quickly ran towards her. Jk hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook: y/n baby sis get up !! Stop crying I am here ...
Look at me sis
Your oppa is here for you

(Y/n pov)

At the moment I was so fed up with my life Yoongi oppa and Jungkook came running in. That hug felt so warm.
I literally started crying in his arms.

I felt Yoongi oppa patting my head while kook was hugging me.

Yoongi: y/n darling stop crying. You know that we hate seeing you cry.

I slowly wiped my tears and looked at them. They gave me a smile insuring me that everything will be okay.

Yoongi: darling you know you can tell us anything right.

Me: I kn-o- www-w oppa....

then I broke into tears told everything that was running wild in my mind.

Jungkook: y/nahhhyaaa you know what look at me ... do you know what I see ?
I see the most kind hearted and pure girl in this whole wide world. So you shouldn't be ashamed to see yourself in the mirror.

Yoongi: yesss sis
You did nothing wrong to hate yourself. You are a gem y/n ... you should know that. All seven of us can not live without our precious gem. I hope you always remember that you are more than prefect, innocent and a person with a lovely soul. And so many people love you so much. So you should love yourself even more. Don't hate yourself just because of a person who doesn't deserve your attention. Okayyy???

I slowly nodded.

Jungkook: come on y/n it's time to bed. lets sleep now okay?

Telling that they tugged me to bed and left the room. I wondered about what they told me. Even though I couldn't make up my mind completely it was enough to fall asleep.

........................《《♡》》....................
A/n,
Thank you so muchhh for your love and support ❤
Pls do vote and comment

Stuff like this happens to some girls. I really hope that no one of you can relate to these kind of events hopefully.  But if you have, stay strong ur life is yours. You should not let someone elses' act have an effect in your own lovely life. And I'm there with you all!! You got this, fighting!!! It won't be easy to get over what has already happened but still you shouldn't waste your life because of one crazy person. It is always an issue with that particular person not you. So keep it in mind. Work hard in whatever you do. So,one day you can stand up against these ill deeds. And never ever doubt your existence even for a second. Remember that you are a gem and you deserve so much more than what you already have. And don't ever let anyone take advantage of you. You are yours. And most importantly don't stay silent if anything happens.  Let your parents or a very reliable person know about your situation. Coz it won't be easy to get over it.

Thank you!