29.what happened?

(BTS Pov)

We were eagerly waiting for our parents to arrive. we were so heartbroken to see our beloved sister lying in bed unconsciously. After a couple of hours our parents arrived. They didn't know about what had happen at home . We knew that we had no other option but to tell mom and dad about the whole incident.

Jin: Eomma, Appa ! can we have a word? There is something really important that you should know.

Appa : And that is???

Namjoon: It's about y/n...

Eomma : What about her? What happened? Is my y/n okay? TELL ME BOYS !!!

Eomma seemed a bit worried. We had no option but to let the whole damn truth out.

After hearing this, eomma fell down on her knees crying. Surprisingly Appa was also boiling with anger. He slowly helped eomma to get up, and both of them rushed into
y/n' s room. Mom sat next to y/n and started to cry.

"I am so sorry, my baby.... I didn't know!! I should have known! It's totally my fault. I am so sorry, my love. I didn't protect you properly. I'm so sorry  y/nah. "

Appa : Darling, it's not your fault. Please stop crying and blaming yourself. I will make sure y /n is safe from now, so please... stop crying, love.
y/n will be sad if she knew  you were crying  like this.

Appa was able to make her stop crying at last. But y/n was still unconsciously lying in bed.

Appa: Darling, you stay with her. I want to have a word with these seven. I will be back soon. Okay?

Eomma nodded, agreeing to appa. But what does he has to tell us!! will he scold us for not protecting our sister?? All seven of us were really nervous. we slowly walked out of the room behind appa curiously.

Appa: Tell what happened exactly.  Don't moss even a small detail

Jin and Hoseok together explained the whole incident, and we could see by the reaction on his face he was super angry.

Appa: Where is that son of a b***h at the moment

Namjoon: we asked our men to take him away. so he is in the basement at the moment.

Appa: Okayy, let's take care of that mother f**er first.

Telling that he made his way to the basement.  We followed him as usual. When we saw that mother f**er, we wanted to kill him at that very moment. If appa wasn't there we would have really killed him right away.  But gladly he was there to give that ***** a painful death rather than just killing him.

.............................................《《♡》》.......................................
A/n,
Thank you so much for your love and support ❤️
I hope you all like the story.

I will be trying my best to update !
Thanks again!