26. truth untold

WARNING ⚠️
This part conatin some sexual assault sort of scene if you are uncomfortable with it pls don't read.
Thank you!

All those stupid memories came flowing into my mind. I couldn't keep a step forward or even stand still. So I just turned and ran back to my room and locked myself there.

(Jin pov)

We were waiting for y/n to come but surprisingly she left as soon as she entered. Not only me but the rest of my brothers were also surprised by her strange behaviour.

Dad: Jin, could you ask y/n to come down for breakfast or you all are going to be late!

Mom: yeah dear, could one of you go and check on her?

Yoongi: okayy I will go get her

Namjoon: btw dad who is this man?

Mom: ohh yeah sorry I fogot to introduce him to you all, he is my brother..

Namjoon: soo this is y/n's uncle

Mom: yes

(Yoongi pov )

Y/n's behaviour was bothering me alot I quickly made my way to her room.....

Y/nahhya y/nayahhh  
   Open the door !
It's me Yoongi oppa!

She didn't open the door so I started looking for the spare key and luckily I was able to find that..
I quickly unlocked the door and I saw y/n sitting beside the bed on the floor hugging her legs while crying. I couldn't bare to watch her crying like this. I ran towards her and hugged her ..

Y/n baby whats wrong? You know you can tell me anything right?

She just kept on crying

Come on baby tell me ..... is something bothering you?......
Okay okay if you don't want to tell me it's fine..
but remember I am your brother and I am always here for you....

" O-p---p-a "

Yeah y/n I am here don't worry..

Y/n :Oppa I just just don't want to go downstairs.. HE is there...I --- I don't want to see him again!

Me: who? Your unc-

Y/n:Don't even tell that word oppa I hate that &*%#

Me: okay let me tell Jin hyung that you are not feeling well

On the phone

Jin: why what's wrong Yoongi..

Me: hyung,  y/n is having a stomach ache so she won't be able to join for breakfast. You all have breakfast I will accompany her for sometime. And hyung can you do a favour and not allow anyone to come upstairs....I will explain everything later.okay?

Jin: ohh okay okay got it ..

To y/n

Me:Y/nahhya do you mind telling me what happened for you to hate him so much....

Well.... oppa.... hm.

Me: If you don't want to tell it's okay sis..

Y/n: No wait oppa!  I just can't keep it to myself anymore!
Well my mom is  a busy person right? so most of the time when she is at work I am home alone and -----ahhh!