6. BOYS

(BTS POV)
(Saturday Evening)

Mr. Kim: Jin...can you call the boys downstairs..I need to talk to you all.....

Jin : Okay...

(In the living room)

Mr. Kim: It's really nice to see you all together like this.....

Anyway I have something important to tell you all....

Jimin: And that is.......

Mr. Kim: Well.....You see I really really love y/m/n

And we are getting married soon....

BTS: What???

Namjoon: for how long have you two being dating ???

Mr.Kim: About one year..

Suga: Woww! APPA......YOU HAVE BEEN WITH HER FOR 12 FREAKING MONTHS AND NOW ONLY YOU ARE TELLING US YOU TWO ARE GOING TO MARRY!!!!!

Mr. Kim: Look boys I am really sorry....I didn't know how to tell you this....

Taehyung: I can't beleive you! And I will never approve this stupid marriage!

Mr. kim: Look guys....I hate to tell you this but...I will marry her Whether you guys approve or not. This is my life...So, you guys have to just deal with having a mother and a sister. you'll see that it will be great.

Jin: But appa...do You thrust her ??? I mean does she know that you are ....? And is she ok with it???

Mr.kim: Of course she knows Who I am.

But guys you have to keep our identities from y /n. I don't want her to be in trouble because of us.
Well that's all I had to say ....

and the wedding will be in two weeks.
You may go now.

( In Jin's room)

Namjoon: So hyung....Now what??

Jin: I really have no idea... We all know that he will never change his mind......No matter what we say...

But guys.... I thought about it and... May be appa is really in love with her.....Do you guys get what I'm saying... I mean after all these years...

Hoseok: yh hyung ...Even I think So.

Jin: So Let's see what will happen....

Namjoon: Yeah hyung ... I think I'm ok with it. But let's see...

Jin: Yeah yeah... Me too I guess

Jungkook: Me three....

I'm really happy for appa... he really need someone in his life and we'll be getting an eomma too. And I really want someone younger than me in this house.

Others laughed at his last comment.

Yoongi: I really don't know how I feel..but anyway appa will never cancel it so I guess I'm ok with it...but I am really not ready for this.

Jimin : I'm not happy about this....I guess I'm ok (But it'll be good I guess)

He didn't tell that last part loudly.

Taehyung : Do I even have a choice ??

Jin kept staring at Taehyung...

Taehyung : Okayy! Fine... Ok Ok

Jin: Okay so we are all good....Good night !! And now out of my room.

..............................................................《《♡》》..................................................

A/N:

Vote And comment 💜

Thank you! Borahae 💜💜