1. Shocking news

( y/n pov)

y/n ahh babyy get up or you will be late for school.come on baby get up!!

I heard my mum trying her best to wake me up.

"Eomma 5 more minutes please!!!!!"

I practically begged her. But that was no use because at that very moment she dragged me out of bed.

"Okay okay I am up"

I shouted and ran in to the washroom and did my usual morning routine.

and this is what u wore

(Still y/n pov)

Then I came down for breakfast. I quickly had my breakfast and started running because I didn't want to get late on my first day. More over I hated detention and starting the new year at high school with detention sounded like a nightmare to my innocent mind.

(At school)

I was really nervous and at the same time really excited to start high school. I took up the courage in me and went in finally. We were given our locker numbers and class timetables beforehand to make things easy. So I found my way to my locker and put my stuff in it and went to the class. I had physics first. I took a seat in the last row. And waited for the class to start.

( lunch)

All the classes went smoothly (smooth like butter 😁😅)until now. It was lunch time so I went towards the cafeteria.

As I entered I saw some students gathering at a corner. I was curious so I went to see what was going on. Then I saw it.....

I saw two boys beating up another boy. I was shocked as I hated violence. I was more like a calm person who loves to live her high school life peacefully.

I couldn't watch it anymore so I went to have my lunch. I was so hungry. While thinking of my yummy food I walked to get my food but I was so in my thoughts I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry....." I said while getting up.

**: It's ok...no worries..are you OK???

I excepted her to get mad at me but she wasn't.

"I am okayyy .... and I am so so sry"

**: It's fine girl u don't have to worry. Btw I am Mia and u???

Y/n : oh okay.. I am Y/N

Mia: Did u also start high school today???

Y/N:yhhhh

Mia: Then shall we be friends...it is my first day too

Y/N: of course...btw did you have ur lunch. If not wanna join me ??

Mia: No.....yhhh let's go I am hungry

Yeyy I found a friend. I screamed in my mind and went to have lunch with Mia my new bestieee.

(After school)

Mia: Bye y/n see u tomorrow baby

Y/n: see ya later byeee

We said our good byes and went home. When I reached home to my surprise my mom was home. She usually comes home late but today she was there.....

Y/n: Eomma!!!!!!!!

y/m/n: ohhh my baby!! How was school??

y/n: School was good eomma but why are u home early?? Is there something special today??

y/m/n: Nothing that special sweetheart go get changed I will make you dinner..

As mom said I went and got changed into my pjs. And went downstairs for dinner.

My pjs

My pjs.

y/n: ohh eomma... it's so good...ur cooking is awesome..

y/m/n: aww sweetie thanks.........Btw honey I got something to tell you...

Y/n: what is that eomma...tell me..

I was curious and scared at the same time. My mom looked so serious....

y/m/n: Sweetie don't get mad at me ok?

y/n: come on eomma tell me I am curious

y/m/n: I------h---a---v---e ------a ------BOYFRIEND ......

............................................................~~《☆☆☆》~~.................................................................

A/n
Borahae 💜 luv u all