7. SEVEN DEVILS

(Y/n pov)
What eomma told me totally shocked me. I knew something was fishy but this is a bit too much to absorb. So... Now Mr. Kim is going to be my stepdad and.............. and......and.........and... THOSE 7 DEVILS will be my-my- STEPBROTHERS!!! OMG this is literally too much to digest. My little brain is about to explode. Noooo! What have I done to deserve this. I am too innocent to go through all these things....Ahhh!!!But to whom can I complain. I am helpless here.

( y/n pov)(at school)

I came to school early today ,I had only two things in my mind, first I didn't want my soon to be brothers be the first ones that I see in the begining of the day.And more over I really didn't want to meet that prevet aka Lucus...just thinking about that fellow gives me shivers.

I slowly made my way to my class.I was the only one in class. God! how early am I?? Then After sometime the class was filled with students and the teacher came and started his lesson. Then out of no Where Jungkook entered the class. The teacher gave him a dead glare but he ignored him and made his way in to the class. He smirked at me while taking his seat behind me. Oh ,that smirk!

(lunch break )

Finally it was lunch !! yeyy! Fooood I'm coming!! I was so hungry.....I sat for lunch with my one and only bestie MIA! we have gotten so close during the past few days. And she is totally amazing.

Mia: hey y/n! is everything okay? Is something bothering u??

y/n: no no everything is fi---ine

Mia: come on baby I know you are lying

y/n: Whatt?? me?? lying?? NOOO

Mia gave me that look which tell y/n QUIT WITH THOSE FU*KING LIES ALREADY

Mia: Come on I'm here for you so spill the beans already!

y /n: Well you see.....

I was not sure what to do..but I thought of telling at least a small part of my burdens. Coz it was abit too much to handle alone.

Mia! you see....so many things are going on in my life now and I have no idea what to do...

Mia: Hey girl I'm here for you.Just tell me...

y/n:So my mum has got herself a boyfriend and they are going to marry in 2 weeks!

Mia: Wow! thats soon. So don't you like this bf of your mum. ??

y/n: No no. I want eomma to be happy..BUT THE problem is that he has sons ....

Mia: Sons?? More than one ??

y/n: Hmm... and you know what? they are non other than......

I couldn't finish my sentence because we heard some people fighting. well... it's not a new view here. Oh yes that was non other than my soon to be step bros......

Well Mia...it's them my soon to be step brothers

Mia was shocked...

Mia: WTF???

y/n: you heard me right !!please save me Mia!! I don't want to live with them......

Mia : I am so sry y/n... But ...

y/n: Yeah I know..it's okayyy..

( Mia pov)

I feel so bad for y/n ..but I can't do anything...I feel so bad...

(Jungkook pov)

Me and my hyeongs where at school but I couldn't find y/n anywhere ...
When I entered the Class she was already there and as I was late the teacher gave me a dead glare but I ignored him and sat behind y/n

( BTS POV) ( Lunch )

All 7 of us was at lunch and we saw our soon to be sister with her friend ..they seem to be talking about something very serious.We ignored them and continued with our meals.

(J hope POV)

We were having lunch and y/n was also there We were eating in peace until a guy talked s**t about y/n.For my surprise Jungkook was already holding that guy from his coller and gave him a punch...Now everyone's attention was on us....

.............................................《♡》♡♡《♡》......................................................

A/n
Vote☆ and comment ♡
Thank you!