21. TRYING TO SURVIVE

(Y/n pov)

I woke up only because Jin oppa wouldn't stop screaming my name. I stood still for a while and tried to process all what happened yesterday. The incident with that so called Lucus, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi finally accepting me and the brother - sister bond time we had. Woww!! Was I dreaming? no right? OMG! My innocent soul went through a lot in just one day. I was kinda proud of myself. I snaped out of my thoughts and got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast.

 I snaped out of my thoughts and got ready and ran downstairs for breakfast

Outfit

Y/n:Good morninggg!

All: good morning y/n ayah!!!

Jin : sit down quickly and eat or else you would be late.

I noded and sat down and ate the lovely breakfast Jin oppa had prepared.

Y/n: woww oppa this is so good!

After breakfast we all headed for school/college. For the first time in history I went together with them, it was not that bad. Still those girls gave me several dead glares but I ignored them and went to class with Jungkook.

Lunch break

Jungkook literally dragged me to their table. It was quite hard to escape from his grip. Gosh he was so strong but ultimately I succeeded. Then I ran toward Mia and the rest of the girls. As you know only Mia knew that I was related to the boys so the rest of them were looking at me without uttering a word.

Y/n: heyy why are you all staring at me like that?

Lisa: Gosh y/n why didn't you tell us before? Huhh? Aren't we friends?

Rosè: yeah girl don't you trust us?

Y/n: I am really sry about that.. well it's not that I don't trust you and of course you all are my friends.. the thing is I never found the right moment to tell you all about it..

Jenny: really but you found one (moment) to tell Mia? I guess she knows?

Jisoo: May be she has her reasons... y/n?

Y/n: I am telling you all the freaking truth girls. For Mia I told her because I couldn't accept the fact that they were my brothers at first so I needed to tell someone and as Mia was the only friend I had I told her...that was way before meeting you all!

Mia: come on .. now let's not fight over a simple thing shall we?  I am hungry let's eat...

Lisa: oki oki let's stop this nonsense.

Jenny: okayy Sry y/n! Why don't we meet after school and spend some time together?

Mia: that sounds great!

Rosè: then let's meet up at ××××cafe at 6 pm

Jisoo: sure but first let's eat lunch!

We all laughed and talked about alot of stuff but we had different classes so we had to say bye to each other for the time being.

After school
At home

Y/n: Jin oppa!!!!

Hoseok: why are you screaming angel??

Y/n: oppa have you seen Jin oppa?

Hoseok: yeah he was in his room but why are you looking for him?

Y/n: It's a secret

I ran away from him so that he would be left buring with curiosity. How mean of me..

Finally I found Jin oppa I asked him about going out with my friends.

Jin: NO

Y/n: But wae?

Jin: because I say so

Y/n: BUT- COME ON OPPA--

Jin: still no

Y/n: pretty plsss

Namjoon: whats the problem here hyung?

Y/n : OPPA! Jin oppa is not letting me go meet my friends.

Namjoon: Oh but y/n you have to listen to hyung..

Y/n: but STILL

Namjoon: No buts-

Jin: GO TO YOUR ROOM Y/N YHAA

Y/n:Okayy What ever

I stormed out and went to my room and I closed the door as loudly as possible. Why don't they let me go out?
They are so mean I hate them at the moment. I cried because I was so excited to hang out with my friends. Not to mention that it was my frist time having friends. After sometime I texted Mia.

Me: Heyy I don't think I can join you all today.🤧Really sry girl! See ya tomorrow!

Mia: ohh y though?
Anyway it's k! see ya!💛

I kept my phone aside and slept.

...............................................《《♡》》..........................................

A/n

Heyy lovelies!!!

Sry for being late! Hope u all liked this Chapter!
Thank you all so much for your love and support ❤
VOTE & COMMENT
Thank you !