14. New day

( In the morning ) ( y/ n pov)

I was sleeping peacefully but thanks to my stupid alarm I had to get up.For a second I was confused,I fogot that my mom got married and I'm alone with my stepbrothers in their house. And after relalising that only I remembered that I have school today!!! Oh no!! Do I have to go with these seven !!! I don't want that kind of attention!! Why??? Why God?? Why is my life like this?? Why does it suck this much??

I was busy arguing with myself that I fogot that I should get dressed. So I went into the washroom and did my morning routine.And then I slowly walked towards the kitchen.

And then I slowly walked towards the kitchen

(outfit)

Everyone was already in their seats when I got downstairs,As I was not that hungry I thought of skipping breakfast but unfortunately when eomma is not around you got to have a brother like her....Why??Yes! Jin didn't let me go unless I eat. So I had no choice but to eat.....There was a seat in between Jin and Jungkook so I sat there.

Jin: Let's go...and y/n, where are you going this time?

y/n: Hmm...Well I am going to school.

Jin: No sis you are coming with us

y/n: But it's...

Namjoon: No buts y /n let's go or else we'll get late.

y/ n: But OPPA....

Everyone starred at me when I called him oppa, ofcouse everyone except Jungkook.

Jin: Oppa??

Namjoon: Yess... hmm

Jin: Come on y/n won't you call me "oppa" ??

I was shocked but Jin himself told me that he always wanted a sister and that he was glad to have a cute sister like me.We were in the limo I was sitting next to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey baby sis,

y/n: Baby sis?? What??

Jungkook: Yess your my sister..

y / n: Butttt I'm only 3 months younger than you so I'm not a baby...

Jungkook: Everyday counts y/n so call me oppa Okay?

y/n: What???

Jungkook : I'll take that as an yes.

We were almost there but I was still thinking of a way to get seperated from them. Finally I asked them......