11.First night

(y/n pov)

I was just lying on my bed as I was not that sleepy and it was almost midnight, I was still scrolling up and down in my phone....that was when the power went off and I heard........someone smacking my door it was all dark around me and that smacking made me feel more scared and anxious.

(Meanwhile Jimin Pov)

When appa said that he and Mrs. Lee would be gone for a week, me and Taehyung knew that tonight will be the perfect night to show the beauty of hell to that slut y/n.
So as planned me and my soulmate made our way to the main switch and closed the switch that provide power to her room and the corridors in the 2nd floor (I hope what I said make sense ) we didn't want our brothers to find out our master plan. Then both of us slowly made our way to her room and I knocked on her door loudly and we went and hid in the corner so that she wouldn't notice us. But she didn't open the door so we knocked again we continued this for two three times but she didn't seem to open so we tried to execute plan B.

We slowly opened the door luckily it was not locked, both of us went in and saw that she has wrapped herself with her blanket. It was so dark but we some how made our way near to her bed and when Tae looked at me I gave him a nod approving to carry on with our plan then I pulled the blanket away and Tae grabbed her by her leg and she screamed....ohh God she was so loud...ohh my poor ears....

(y/n pov)

I was so shocked I couldn't even lift my leg so I just ignored it and covered myself with my blanket. But that knocking continued. Then I heard someone opening my door, oh sh*t did I forget to lock the door I cursed myself for not locking the door. I couldn't see anything as I had covered myself with the blanket and at the same time it was dark too. My heart was beating like thousand km/h then I felt someone pulling my blanket and grabbing me by my leg I couldn't hold it anymore so I screamed with all the strength I had and for a fact I knew I was too loud.

(Jin Pov)

Me and Namjoon were in the meeting room and it was around midnight when we were finally done with our work ,when we were going toward our rooms we heard a loud scream....it was y/n, so we hurried to her room to see what was happening..... strangely the whole floor was dark.

(so, let me tell the rooms in each floor;
ground floor- meeting room, kitchen, dinning room, living room, guests room and master bed room
1st floor-guest room2 , Jin's room , Namjoon's room , Hoseok's room, Yoongi's room
2nd floor- Jimin's room. Taehyung's room, Jungkook's room and y/n's room
3rd floor- gaming room, gym, dancing studio, movie room,library ;
•rooftop )

(Namjoon POV)
Me and hyung went towards y/ns room as it was dark I went to see if something was wrong with the power and I noticed that someone had intentionally closed the switch. Seeing this made me really angry I quickly went upstairs after switching it back on.

(Taehyung pov)
I was holding y/n's leg when the lights came back on ohhh my eyes it was too bright and we were shocked and scared at the same time as we have been got caught I slowly turned my head towards the door and I saw an angry Jin hyung looking at us like he could kill us any second soon.

(Jin pov)
The power was back on after Namjoon switched it back on and what I saw in y/n's room made my blood boil.

KIM JIMIN !!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! IN TO MY ROOM !!! NOW!!!!!!!!

..................................................................................《《♡》》..............................................................................
A/N
Thank you all for ur love and support ❤
Love you all sooo muchhhhh🤗💜
Borahae 💜