19.DON'T YOU DARE

(Taehyung pov)

After having a peaceful lunch with my brothers me and Jimin went for our class, on our way we saw some students were gathered near the lockers, they seemed to be so interested in what they were seeing, they didn't even notice me and Jimin. I looked at Jimin's face he seemed to be confused too. Then both of us got closer so that we could have a better view. And what I saw next made my blood boil. Some asshole was holding y/n!!!!! Who does he think he is to touch her? She is our baby sister !! I didn't realise till now that I had totally accepted her as my sister. It seems Jimin was far ahead of me. He had already dragged that fellow from the collar and now all eyes were on us.

(Jimin pov)

What I saw made me feel uneasy my blood was boiling like nothing ... how can he touch our precious sister!!! I wasted no time and dragged him and gave him a good beating , and when I was done taehyung gave him several punches and now he was lying on the ground. Then I lifted him again and slapped him really hard.

Jimin: what do you think you were doing you son of a ***** !!!! Answer me !!?

Lucus: just enjoying what will soon be mine.. and why do you even care?

What he said made my blood boil even more. Then I heard a voice from behind.

Jungkook: what's yours? Huhh ?? When did y/n become yours???

( Jungkook dragged him close to him)

Jungkook: listen you asshole , she is not yours and she doesn't belong to anyone... understood?? And if I see you near her again
I will kill you at that moment! so be aware.

Taehyung: Did you understand?? Don't you dare touch our sister again!!!!!

Lucus: s-is--t-e-r ??

Taehyung: oh yes, and if anyone dares to touch her... trust me you'll never see the light of day.

While Tae was talking I saw y/n standing by the locker like a statue she seemed be unable to process what was going on and suddenly she fell down unconsciously. I asked Jungkook to carry her and I called Jin hyung immediately and told him everything then he along with the other hyungs came running to the limo.

Jin: Let's take her home I will excuse us from school/college for today.

.
.
(Y/n pov)

When I woke up I found myself on bed. How did I end up here? Wasn't I at school a second go? That was when I remembered everything that happened. Wait a second did Taehyung and Jimin help me !! Wowww!!! And oh my God!!!! Now everyone knows that I am their sister!!!! Was it even real ???? It feels like a dream.

Jungkook: Oh y/n your awake let me call the others.

(All except Yoongi and Namjoon came)

Jin: y/n ahh are you fine did you get hurt somewhere

Jin oppa asked me while searching for any injuries.

Y/n: yeah I am fine oppa, don't worry.

Jimin: That son of a *** who does he think he is.

I was a bit surprised. Is this the same Jimin who was giving me death glares till yesterday!! That was a fast change.

Hoseok: Why are you smiling in a situation like this angel?

Y/n: It's just.....

Jin: wait did you just call her "angel"?

Hoseok: yeahhh I did. Are you felling jelly hyung?

Jin: Me? jealous? No!!! My name doesn't even go with that word okay?

Hoseok: ok ok... y/n you didn't answer me...

Y/n: It's just I can't beleive that Jimin and Taehyung took my side...

Taehyung: whose side should I take then .. huhh Your my sister right?

I ran and hugged him really tightly

Y/n: Thank uuuu so much for excepting me

Jimin: Aren't you going to hug me???

Y/n: you all get jelly really quickly don't you?

I said while giggling and gave Jimin also a biggg hugg.. To my surprise the rest jonned in too..

Jin: y/n you should rest now

Y/n: but I am ..

Jin: No buts ....

Y/n come on oppa!!!!

Jin: No

Jin oppa couldn't continue the door suddenly opened making us startle .....

..................................................《《♡》》..........................................................

A/n,

Thank you all for your love and support ❤

I am sorry but I won't be able to update offen now because of school and stuff..So please fogive me...I promise I will try my best to update whenever I can.
Thank you !