10. Home... I guess

(y/n pov)

After one hour drive we finally arrived at the famous Kim mansion. I was so tired that I Slept throughout the drive.It was my eomma's voice that woke me up.

y/m/n :Sweetie get up we are here.

I opened my eyes lazily and that was when reality hit me. From this moment this place is my so called home and I will be living with those Seven devils from now... I have no idea about what they will do to me....I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that emmoa and the others have already gone inside so I quickly snaped out of my thoughts and headed into the mansion.

Mr. Kim: y/n dear make yourself at home...Mrs Park will show you your room ...

y /n :Okay thank you Mr.Kim

Mr. Kim: y/n sweetie you can call me "APPA" from now.

Mr. Kim was not happy to see me calling him "MR. KIM" so when he said to call him " APPA" I was a bit unsure what to do.Still I didn't want him to be upset because of me.

y/n: ohh Okay Mr- - - APPA

I saw a light smile in his face when I called him "APPA " Even I felt happy and greatful to have a father in my life as I have never experienced that fatherly love . It has always been me and eomma. This change strangely seemed nice.

Mrs. Park showed the way to my room there were so many rooms and at the same time the mansion was so large that I am sure that I will get lost all the time. My room was in the second floor there were three floors excluding the ground floor. I was taken aback when I saw my room it was truely amazing I literally love it so much.I thanked Mrs Park and closed the door,I jumped into the bed before doing anything else as I was tired after all the things that happened in the morning.After having a tour in my dreamworld it was almost 5 in the evening when I woke up. so I straight away started unpacking my stuff It didn't took me much time I was done by an hour.I looked around the room after setting all my things and it was really satisfying and I was proud of myself that I was cable of doing such a thing that I have never done before . Yeah, I am a bit of a lazy ass when it comes to cleaning and keeping the room clean. As everything was done I went to the washroom to get changed into my pjs.Oh yes I had an attached bathroom too. After getting dressed I went downstairs for dinner because a maid came and asked me to come downstairs. It was not that hard to find the dinning room all I had to do was to Climb down the stairs till I can't find any more stairs.
(BTW I'll put a pic of y/n's room later)

( y/n's pjs)

(y/n pov)

Gladly I was the first to reach the dinning table so I Straight away went and sat next to eomma then one by one the boys too came for dinner. Once everyone was there we started to have dinner,When we were done that was when Mr Kim I mean appa called us. (me and the boys)

Appa: y /n, boys me and your eomma will be leaving tonight for our honeymoon and we will be back by a week. And boys its your responsibility to take care of y/n don't you dare to hurt her or make her cry. And y/n dear if they do anything please call me Okay??

What?? one week??? Guess I have no other option but to lock myself in my room.But I saw the seven Of them listening to appa with rather worriedly When he talked about hurting me. Me on the otherhand felt relieved.

BTS: Ok appa have a safe trip.You too Mrs. Lee-- We mean eomma

y/n: Oh okay appa!!!!have a safe trip you two.

I hugged both of them and went into my room to sleep. I was just lying on my bed as I was not that sleepy and it was almost midnight and I was still scrolling up and down in my phone....that was when the power went off and I heard.....

......................................................................................《《♡》》......................................................................................................
A/N
Hey everyone Thank you so so much for your love and support.
I am really sorry for the late update.
Vote and comment!
Luv u all !!!