22. I heard.........

(Later at night in the meeting room)

Jungkook: Hyung why did y/n ran in to her room like that? She didn't even come for dinner.

Namjoon: It's because jin hyung didn't let her go to meet her friends. But hyung is there any special reason for you not letting y/n go?

Jin: well I do have my reasons. Wait let me explain. You all know her friend Mia right?

Jimin: The one she has lunch with from her first day?

Jin: Yh that one.

Taehyung  : Well, what's wrong with her..she seems to be a  nice girl.

Jin: Do you guys know who her brother is?

Yoongi:Come on hyung tell us already!

Jin: Her brother is Ju-Won

Hoseok: you mean Kim Ju-Won  from Busan Killers ,our rivals?

Jin: yess

Namjoon: what the f**k?

Jin: so that's why I couldn't let y/n go tonight

Jungkook: but how can we explain this all to her? She probably must be really mad with us now!

Jin: time will take care of everything kook..so don't worry much.. I am sure she'll understand all of this soon.

(In the morning)(y/n pov)

I woke up with rays of sunlight greeting my face,making me remember that I have to be at school in few minutes.
Gosh I am going to be late!
I finally realised that when I took my phone to check the time. I ran in to the washroom and quickly got ready. Ohh yess I am still mad with my brothers, so I didn't wait for them. I rushed out of the main door and made my way to the bus stop. I could her Jin oppa screaming my name but still I ignored him.  God I will be in so much trouble later but still they are so bad!

Finally I was at school  and I made my way to my class and got seated at my usual spot. After a couple of minutes the teacher came in and started his lesson. Well then as usual the doors flug open revealing the one and only JUNGKOOK and that usual drama took place.

It was lunch time. Finally! I was screaming internally. I was so hungry!  That reminded me that I haven't eaten anything since yesterday's lunch. What a surprise I didn't even faint..I guess my body is stronger than I think. With all these crazy thoughts running wild in my mind I made my way to the cafeteria and went to the table in which Jenny and the rest of the gang sitting. For my surprise Mia was not there.

Ŕose: hi y/n

Y/n: Heyy girls! I am really sorry about yesterday

Jenny: no worries girl! I get it ! If I had a brother it'll be the same for ne too...

Y/n: wait! How did you all know?

Lisa: Well it's quite obvious.  Plus you did not come with them today right? And the way they are staring at us now...

Y/n: woww you four a the best!

Jisso: aww thanks

Y/n: btw where is Mia?

Ŕose: I didn't see her today..

Y/n:ohh is it, okiee

It seemed a bit strange to my because Mia never misses school. And she didn't even tell me? Is she mad with me for not joining her yesterday?

We had our lunch and went off to our classes. I went to the washroom with Ŕose before going to our biology class. While I was doing my business...I heard something that I think I shouldn't have heard... what the ..????? 

...........................................................《《♡》》......................................................

A/n,
Heyy I am so sorry but updates will be slow like this!!!
Forgive me!!!!
Thanks for the love and support ❤