28. Unfinished business II

warning!!!!! Some uncomfortable parts are included in this Chapter (sexual assault)

(y/n pov)
"Why are you screaming my love....we have some unfinished business to take care of...."

Telling that he forcefully dragged me into a room and locked the door. I was powerless at this point as he was much stronger than me. Tears were falling down from my eyes.I didn't know what to do......

"Why are you crying love... I am here...It's just me and you...."

I let out a huge scream calling out for my brothers...

" They are not here love.....so shut the fuck up!!"

Telling that he pushed me to the bed.....

(Jimin pov)

Me and Hoseok hyung came home with y/n as the others had some business to take care of. We asked y/n to go in by herself so we could call the others and see what happened. While hyung was in the call we heard a loud scream.I was hundred percent sure that it was y/n. Hoseok hyung looked at me with a rather confusing face. He told Namjoon hyung who was in the phone about it and both of us without wasting even a second ran inside.

For our surprise there was no one in the living room. Then we heard another screaming from one of the bedrooms I quickly ran and opened the door. What I saw next fired me up. y/n was on the bed and that motherfucker was tring to remove her top !!! I ran and gave that son of a bitch a taste of my fist. Then hoseok hyung joined me.

(y/n Pov)

He was trying to get me naked.I was about to give up hope on saving myself it was then someone gave that &#$€ a hard punch. Then everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Hoseok pov)

After beating up that mother f**ker, we ordered our men to take him away. y/n was lying in bed unconsciously. That view made my heart break into million pieces. Me and Jimin took y/n to her room. At that very moment ten angry footsteps approached us.

Taehyung :hyung where is y /n?? What happened to her?? Is she okay ??

Me: CaIm down,calm down Tae...

I told them what happened and their faces were burning with anger. They were about to go and kill that fellow.It was then namjoon pointed out an important fact.

Namjoon: Wait!! We can't do anything yet. What will We tell dad if we kill him right away.

Jin: So, we have to wait till dad come?

Namjoon: Yes,that will be safer.

Then all of us went into y /n's room seeing her like this made my blood boil even more. But what to do...

Me: hyung,shouldn't we tell mom about this....

Jin: Let's wait till they come or else she will worry alot.

...............................................................《《♡》》...............................................................

A/n,

Thank you for ur love and support!
Don't forget to vote and comment.