Mornings with Solangelo

I love this fan art

...

Nico was never what one would call a morning person.

Even as a kid, he recalled having to be dragged out of bed by his mother, or Bianca. He never got much sleep at camp, but when he did, he was still in bed long after noon. Nobody cared enough to go check on him then.

But now there was Will.

Will, who always rose and set with the sun. Will, who started every day at 6 with a smile. He was there to visit Nico every morning, to wake him up, to bring him breakfast, or even just to say hi.

Waking up next to him was a privilege that Nico was still surprise to find he had. 

Will was always a morning person.

It wasn't by choice, of course. It was like his father called out to him every morning, pulling him out of bed when he rose and tucking him back in when he set. Even as a child, he'd be up before his mother, finishing breakfast by the time she left her room.

But now there was Nico.

Nico, who kept his blinds down so the sun couldn't wake him up early. Nico, who came to see him every night and drag him to bed when he needed it. He was always there, when Will was too stubborn to go to bed on his own.

Waking up next to him was a privilege that Will was still surprise to find he had. 

...

Very short little thing, sorry

Hope everyone's having a great pride month! Shout out to.... the gays <3

Since it's June, send me some pride ideas for Solangelo