Overprotective Fathers(?) - Jason

Does he even count? 💀

...

Will held Nico against his chest. It was an almost nightly routine for them. They'd cuddle and pick a book to read to bed. Well, Will would read. His dyslexia wasn't as bad as  Nico's and he had trouble reading English. Will read to his beautiful boyfriend until he fell asleep in his arms. The two found it kept the nightmares away for Nico. Falling asleep to another's voice reassured him he wasn't alone. And Will loved watched Nico drift off to sleep. He adored seeing his love look so at peace (it was a rare sight after all).

Tonight, they were continuing with Shadow and Bone (W book btw, it has a Netflix show now) when the door busted open.

Jason stormed inside and pointed an accusing finger at the couple. "HA! I knew it! You are trying to ravish my little brother!"

Nico looked up at Will from his spot as best he could. "You're trying to 'ravish' me? Why didn't you tell me? I would've had you put the book down."

Jason paused. "Wait, you guys were just reading?"

Will blinked. "Uh, yes? Why on Earth would I be trying to 'ravish' Nico? Who even uses the word 'ravish' anymore??"

Jason crossed his arms. "Well, excuse me for being a distinguished gentleman."

Nico buried his head into the crook of Will's neck. "Well, you can go be distinguished elsewhere."

Jason eyed the two of them suspiciously, then huffed. "Fine. But I've got my eyes on you, Solace." He did that 'I'm watching you' gesture with his hand and left.

Nico sighed. "I'm sorry for... that."

"It's fine. Honestly, it's kind of cute how much he cares about you. My brothers were just like that." Will smiled sadly at the memory of Micheal and Lee. How they'd fend off anybody that bullied him or ensure he got picked first for capture the flag. The next thing he knew, Nico's lips had met his. It was a reassurance, that no matter what, Nico would be a constant in Will's life. He could live with that.

"Do you wanna finish this chapter? I can do the voices~" Will teased. Nico groaned.

"Please. I beg of you. Anything but the voices."

"Too late!"

...

This isn't the real part three lol. The real part three is coming. This was more of a joke based on a comment.

I feel like I've been posting waaay too much these last few days, but I think my creativity has just been working overtime. I've just been getting all these ideas and motivation outta nowhere, it's crazy.

In other news, collect your Sun and the Star Bingo Card here!

I'd personally like to know the backstory on Will's tattoo. He couldn't have gotten it legally, since you must be 18 to get one in America. So someone at camp must've done it for him, but who? I'm curious.