How Do They Take Their Coffee?

This isn't really a one-shot (It's... coming. Eventually. :)

But I have a coffee headcanon I've been thinking about too much so, here's that

Percy: Not a big coffee fan. He surely doesn't need it, considered how much energy he has without caffeine. If he did have a coffee, it's filled with sugar. Like, to the point where it's just sugary water with a slight hint of coffee. After one sip, he's bouncing off the walls.

Annabeth: More of a tea drinker. Coffee makes it harder for her to focus. She'll only take a shot of espresso if she has to stay up late working on a project. When Percy does occasionally make her lattes in the morning, he makes cute little pictures in the foam that make Annie smile.

Jason: He likes his coffee iced. Because he's almost always outside working of stuff for both camps, ice coffee is just more practical. He doesn't know how to make iced coffee, though, so he usually stops by the nearest Dunkin'. Piper, an avid Starbucks fan, is disgusted by this.

Leo: Is never, under any circumstances, allowed to have a drop of coffee touch his lips. 

Piper: She's a big Starbucks fan. She usually gets their flavored lattes (pumpkin spice in the Fall, because it's good, okay??), but she'll usually deny it to avoid being seen as the stereotypical 'Starbucks Girl'

Hazel: She'll drink coffee, but only with biscuits on the side, or some other pastry from Camp Jupiter's bakery. She doesn't know or understand how to operate a coffee machine, though. Frank usually makes it for her.

Frank: Only exclusively drinks hot chocolate. No, I will not be taking constructive criticism at this time.

Nico: Contrary to popular belief, Nico cannot stand black coffee. It's way too bitter for his little baby tongue. He tried to drink a cup of straight black once to prove to Will he liked his coffee "as black as his soul". It did not work, for Nico couldn't even fake it after the first sip. His coffee is so light, it's basically milk.

Will: Black. Black, bitter, coffee. Every. Single. Day. He thinks extra things like sugar or creamer "ruin the taste", so he drinks it as black as Nico's soul. He also has a bit of a coffee addition, though he will still lecture you on how bad it is for your teeth. Will recalls the day Nico watched in absolute horror as Will gulped down his coffee straight from the pot. "The bitterness, Will!" "Nico, it's not even that bad." "Yes it is! You're just crazy. And how many cups have you had today?" "...No comment."

Those are my coffee headcanons haha. Comment if you have your own, or what other characters I missed.