Chapter 37

〔Thank you all for over 15k reads〕
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I also want to start posting on my conversations (yknow when you tap on my profile, there's two sides about and conversations.) So I would like to post on the conversations side regularly so I can inform you on chapters, stories, etc just to get opinions on them that's all.
————————————————————
“Matsuda-san, could you not yell at her like that?”

Everyone turned to look at you, with Light coming in after you. The sound and visuals of Misa were quickly turned off, but you caught a glimpse of her state. “Ryuzaki I don’t really expect much from you, but how could you hold a young girl captive like this. It’s perverted...”

L quickly wanted to defend himself, but-
“Ryuzaki...I think...I think y/n and I...I think we could be Kira” Light confessed, letting the whole room go silent.

You turned to him giving him a “bitch, who is we?!” look.

Soichiro ran to his son shaking him as if to chase away the thoughts from his brain. Your father came to you as well but you brushed him off hiding behind Light. An action you would soon regret.

“I’m sorry to ask but why are you also speaking on my daughter’s behalf?” your dad raised an eyebrow.

Light didn’t answer he only looked down. You, on the other hand, felt completely dejected. You had come to the conclusion that Light had lost his mind. Had he given up? Even if he did, he should get executed by himself. You glanced at L, who was staring at Light suspiciously. What the fuck was he thinking?

“There’s no proof that they’re Kira, but for Light to say this? It’s an act. It’s not that they might be Kira, but they are Kira. What is he trying to do?”

“Dad if Ryuzaki is L, I wouldn’t be lying of I said he was the world’s best detective.” Light put on a sad, remorseful face. It made you cringe. “L has decided that we both are Kira, it must be true”.

It was a miracle how you restrained yourself from slapping Light...No you needed to slap yourself for not asking about his plans. What the fuck kind of mentality is I’m gonna forget it anyway. You didn’t even know whether to stay silent or to protest, now everyone is going to look at you like you're Kira, I mean, you are to some extent but still. You would have said something if your dad hadn’t approached you, but annoyance unfortunately clouded your sense of reason. (Told you you’ll regret it)

Light started mentioning Raye Penber, what happened at Aoyama and Misa meeting you both as well. It was making way too much sense that even you would understand why you were suspected. He suggested maybe it was another him killing people as I sleep.

You were fucked, so fucking fucked. The fuck kinda excuse is that?

“Ah...I get it! He’s trying to kill us before Rem can! Yes, yes that has to be it. Getting hanged is way better than whatever slow and painful death Rem was planning!” you were obviously at your wit’s end so you decided to lie to yourself that everything was fine, because it is, right? You were snapped put of your reverie by L.

“That’s impossible.” L turned back to the laptop screen.

Light was about to say something but you covered his hand with your mouth stepping forward. No way in hell were you letting him say anything else. (A good choice)

“Actually, there was a time when I put surveillance cameras everywhere your homes for five consecutive days”
It wasn’t hard for you to start making a mess of whatever was going 6 it would be wrong not to take such an opportunity.