Chapter 30

Bro... I mistakenly titled two chapters, chapter 30. I was about to post the second chapter 30, which was supposed to be 31. Now I have to edit this one and post, etc, all over again.

Anyways...
I have written the chapter where the detective has been revealed🥹. Finally. It actually took me longer than I thought. We're fine, and y/n is going through a lot
Thank you for over 7k reads.🫶
—————————

It was the day that you and Light were hoping to meet with the second Kira, but there was a thorn at your side....Matsuda. Thankfully, Light had already taken care of that.

(Outfit time!)

“Uh Light

“Uh Light....what’s going on” Matsuda asked.

“Oh, these are our friends from school (the one you’ve only been to like three times max, but okay).” Light smiled, introducing them to Matsuda. “This is my cousin, Taro. It’s his first time in Tokyo, and he said he wanted to have some fun in Aoyama and Roppongi".

“He’s also very single” you playfully nudged his side.

As you walked around with your college friends, you constantly kept an eye out for whoever was looking above you all, as Ryuk was hovering above. Light explained told you that even if another Shinigami saw Ryuk that they wouldn’t be able to pinpoint who, and it was also a defence against L’s surveillance cameras. Your job was to look out for anyone who could be Kira.