Chapter 6

“Light, you gotta second?” Ryuk asked

“I told you to not talk to me as much as possible when we’re outside”. Light whispered.

“No problem then, I’ll just talk”.

“I’m going to say this as your roommate, not as an ally of kira but because it’s giving me the heebie jeebies.”

“Could you get to the point” light whispered.

“Someone has been following you this whole time, and I saw y/n and a boy near your Cram school”.

Light stopped walking but he quickly continued not to be suspicious.

“Well he can’t see me but, because I’m always near you I feel like I’m being watched” Ryuk said “Speaking of which, isn’t that y/n?”

You were currently waving good bye to a boy, which Light recognised as Nakamura seeing as he goes to the same school and Cram School, which he skipped today.

Ryuk flew towards you and floated right infront of you. Both he and Light found it impressive how you didn’t even flinch.

As soon as Nakamura took a turn you let out a loud sigh.

“Was the date bad?” the death god asked. You ignored knowing you were in public.

You waved at light. He ignored and continued walking. You ran up to him “aww, missed you too” you sang “ Oh by the way this is for you”. You handed a plastic bag of apples to light.

“Y/nnnnn, I will personally ask all shinigami to make sure you don’t die” you heard Ryuk cry.

Light held your hand. You looked at him, you looked at Ryuk. Ryuk shrugged still paying attention to the fruit in Light’s hands.

Light started tracing his finger on your hand, at first you were very surprised, even feeling quite flustered by this until....

   Someone....

                       Is.......

                                Following.....

                                                     Us......

You wanted to look back but Light moved you closer to him, you simply shifted away.

“Is this because of Nakamura....you’re a thing now?”

You simply shook your head no.

“What do you like about him anyway, his grades are average....are you into athletes or something?”

“Nah~, I um.....I like his earrings” you looked at light and he had a ‘tf you mean’ face “N-no like he’s a-also really funny” you stuttered.

“Earrings.....” he muttered “So Ryuk is your type”

You looked at ryuk, he did wear earrings it was actually very pretty....WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP.
...............
                                                           .............
...............

The silence was loud

You just started walking faster.....really fast.....too fast, actually you were sprinting.

“So what are we going to do about the stalker” Ryuk said with a light blush on his cheeks. (🚨NO RYUK X Y/N🚨)

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll be sure to finish him off”.

~As soon as light got home~

●■●○□○●■●○□○●■●○□○●■●○□○●■●○□○
                             L/N Y/N