Chapter 21

⚠️Mature content 🍋⚠️ (nothing can tell you how much I hate this part)

Light got into his bathroom and locked the door, “She’s soft......so soft. Fuck she’s warm too, her insides feel amazing”

Light got into the shower and turned it on, he looked down, “I wonder how it’ll feel when, ah~ I wanna feel her warm insides on me....her mouth’s gotta be warm too”

Light wrapped his hand it and started stroking it, he had never looked at your properly until a few minutes ago. The way your lips parted to catch you breath, your e/c eyes gleamed with admiration, the way your h/c hair stuck your face and the sweat forming slightly on your s/c face despite the cold weather outside. You were simply mesmerising. He did that, he caused you to look that way, his hand moving faster thinking about you........you were smart.......your mind was always unreadable.......your ideals, everything was amazing.......how you would turn the tables on him every once in a while.

“But her damn mouth.....I just need to able to control her.......like a few minutes ago, you make such breath taking sounds y/n, why can’t you just stay that way for me huh. Don’t worry, eventually, you’ll be dependent on me....fuck”

He looked down at his now stained hand. He took his shower like normal and came outside dressed in house clothes.

                ________•☆•________
By the time Light got out of the bathroom, Ryuk was already there,

“Hey Light, you okay? You were really pissed coming back home, you didn’t say but it was quite obvious”.

Light’s usually calm demeanour turned sour as he recalled how he was insulted by L.

“Damn him! I’ve never been so humiliated!” the corners of lip twitching.

“Why don’t you just do the eye deal and kill him” Ryuk suggested once again.

“What good would that do if this was a trap, huh?!” a fustrated Light yelled at Ryuk, “If he’s not actually L, then I might have 'I’m kira' written all over my face!”

Ryuk quickly apologised, not wanting to infuriate the brunette more.

“There's a difference between a human and a shinigami killing people” he relaxed “I want to kill him so badly, but if I do it’ll be traced back to me. The death note can only kill a person whose name I write in it. Thanks to y/n, we know I can not control someone to kill someone else.”

Light was completely stuck, leading him to frustration, “The death note is a pain in the ass!”

“As shit, Light is usually so calm, but he’s fuming now. Where’s y/n” Ryuk thought, not knowing how to deal with the situation at hand.

“Well when someone who wins at everything finally tastes defeat it’s usually hard to stomach. I’m not surprised you’re up here throwing tantrums” you yawned, leaning on Light’s door. (Tell me you also yawned reading that)

Ryuk quickly flew towards you, hovering really close to you, thinking Light would snap after your comment.

Ryuk was surprised when Light just kept on speaking, “At first I thought that when I found out his name, I’d have him killed in am accident or commit suicide but it’s no good unless I know it’s actually him”

“I really do feel it’s him though” you cut in.

“Of course you do. You’ve both been bonding so much, very close” he stared at you. You rolled your eyes in response.

“Even if it is, it may be too late” he massaged his forehead “No matter the cause, if he dies I’ll be suspected. I messed up and underestimated him, I never thought he would come up to me and say, ‘I’m L’.”

“When we were at the university, something came to mind. Is he going to visit all suspects and tell them the same thing?” Light pondered."Even if it's a double, it's a solid defence as well as an attack against Kira. He beat me, it was a good move”

“I never thought I would hear you say that Yagami...” You let out a chuckle. Your own laughter was immediately dissolved as soon as Light’s own began, throwing both you and Ryuk in a well of confusion.

“This is great. There’s nothing to worry about. This proves that they don’t have anything on me. It’s simply a contest between the both of us.......A game of wits!”

“Everyone would see friends on campus, but truly, it’s just a game of 'Are you L?' or 'Are you kira?'. Just a matter of who gets it first huh?” You sighed.

“Sorry Y/n you might not get your movie college life with friends or parties” Ryuk gave you a pat on your head.

You laughed silently, “No problem Ryuk.........this is way better”

(Ong i wanted to end the chapter here, but it would be too short😔)
◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇¤•¤◇

~At To-Oh University~

You, Light and Ryuga were at the tennis court. Ryuga invited Light to play tennis with him and asked you to come along. You just finished playing a match with someone from your year and were now eating while you and Ryuk watched both men make conversation.

“I’m surprised you asked me to play with you knowing my abilities” Light said.

“It’s alright, Yagami. I was once the British junior champion” he reassured Light.

You rolled your eyes as they walked farther ahead of you. Ryuk noticed this, “Why that face? You beat almost everyone you played against didn’t you?”

“No its not about that it’s just”

“It’s just.....” he pestered

“Oh i hAvE SupEr TenNis aBiLitIEs, nO prObLEm, I’m tHe kInG of BrITisH rAckET tO BalL tOuCHinG” you mocked “I just want one of them to trip”

Ryuk started laughing loudly. It took all of your strength to also hold back your laughter, not wanting people to think you’re crazy. Light was also fighting the temptation to look back at both of you.

They both started playing with L starting first. To your surprise, as soon as L served, the ball went straight between Light’s legs and bounced between you and Ryuk, causing you to jump.

“Hey, Ryuga, you’re serious right off the bat” Light laughed.

“The person who makes the first move wins”. Ryuga spoke still with his usual stoic expression.

You were about to shout curses at Ryuga before Ryuga beat you to it.

“Sorry y/n, I hope the ball didn’t hit you” he smiled.

You just stared at him slightly embarrassed, “It didn’t, I'm fine”

“Light was right, both of you do seem-“ Ryuk started

“Complete that, and you’ll be twisting upside down for a week” you muttered under your breath

“I shouldn’t have told you bout my withdrawal symptoms”

~At the police headquarters~

“What do you mean you can’t say!”

“I’m very sorry sir. Under L’s orders, no one outside the task force can know. Not even you, Deputy Director General” Soichiro apologised to his superior.

“Including what and where you're doing it?” he stood up from his chair and sighed, “Yagami, it has been more than four months since this case has come to light. People are saying the police and L are incompetent”

“With all due respect Sir, but can you really call us incompetent for turning tail from kira?” Soichiro’s voice raised slightly, “you should see how many people are left at the task force headquarters! If you’re worried about what people are saying, then try not to let them know that the majority of the detectives have run away from Kira.”

He excused himself and took his leave.
“Yagami” the director called, stopping Soichiro in his tracks, “What about L? Can he be trusted?”

Still turning their backs to each other, Soichiro answered, “He’s far more capable than we are. He’s putting his life on the line as we speak”
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~